EPILOGUE

Hello, my golden nuggets!
It's Ryu
The living being who has written down this book.

We are finally at the epilogue of the book and I have completed it in the year 2022

Let the questions come! 

How do you find the connection between one thing to another like DMLD 1 and DMLD 2?
Well, since it is a continuation of the first book, I had to read the first book quite a lot of times and just like in this volume, in the previous volume too I left many questions unanswered because I decided to deal with all of them in separate volumes. 

So, will we ever know who killed Vierne's parents?

Yes, you will. Not very soon though because it's very complex so I slowly start breaking the mystery down gradually throughout the volumes, removing the layers of that tragedy and what exactly happened on that day they were killed. 
So far, nobody knows.
Not even the gods.

In the fight scene between Asterelli and Aphrodite, she mentioned that Ajax grew half a woman, is that true?
Yes, it is. That is what created that internal gender conflict within Ariel. He was born from the flesh and blood of two women, Aphrodite and Goddess Sun, thus having no male parent DNA within him. Yet, he was made a man because that's how Aphrodite structure him while sculpting him. 

Who is Ariel's fated star companion?
He doesn't have one because he is not a demigod. He is a god, as stated in the final chapter. 

How was Nataniel a star in a demigod's form and not a star spirit form?
He wasn't a demigod. It was cleared halfway through that he was an ice monster conceived in the mountains of Iceland. Beauty's story is still very ambiguous but I will unravel it in subsequent volumes :) In the entire trio, only Jevelene is a demigod. This brings me to our last question,

Is there a third volume? Because I still have so many unanswered questions!
Yes! There is one! There are twelve stars in the DMLD series and I plan to write about each of one them. Volume one covers music and volume two covered beauty. Somewhere or the other, I made sure that I gave references to them so that I can come back to them like Happiness or the star Feline and Happiness went to find in Siberia.

I hope I can create this entire universe of energies that make the world what it is.
Stars are energy. They are a force that keeps everything alive.
And we are made of stardust. We are alive.

The Making of DMLD 2

I started planning it in 2020 when the virus was at peak and I was forced to stay inside all day, doing nothing. That's when I decided to start re-reading DMLD 1 and make notes on the book. At first, I didn't know where to begin because I was so unsure about what to write. So, I took my old keyboard out and began making some music while thinking about DMLD 2. This went on and on for months until it was the end of July and I had my brown raincoat on. It was raining as I stood underneath an old shop's groove, I looked at the water falling dripping down the orange leaves of the drying trees and that colour stuck with me, until it turned into a beautiful shade of cherry red, and I wrote Jevelene. I penned her into existence.

I wanted her to feel what I felt those days. 
Sad enough. But not sad enough to not exist. Just that brink of life and lifelessness. 
And slowly, as I played the guitar in my living room, the colours in my head rearranged from red to orange and then to olive as I sat on the olive tree, waiting for Autumn. Delicate and not so life-giving. It was costing my colours.

Because the rain didn't feel red. A red that could "burn me"
"You touch me and it burns! I am burning" That's what I wanted to feel.
I wanted to punish myself.
But it felt olive. Like a happy shade of olive. Like nature was mocking me. Because I wanted it to be red. The colours for DMLD 1 were blue, deep blues and darker hues. Then why olive? It looked ugly, it felt disproportional and fragmented.

I was obsessed to obsess over Autumn. 
Because Autumn would be my muse, we would both be losing. 
Yet be beautiful.

I was waiting for the leaves. 
I was waiting to bathe myself in red. 
In incomprehensible madness maybe,
Maybe I would be worshipped as a soulless eulogy

But August introduced me to a Dutchman.
And honestly, he was all shades of green. Eyes that turned green under the sun, skin reflecting the woods I was too afraid to walk out of it, pulling me out of the thorns. 
And Maybe those thorns begged me to pen him down so that if he were a dream if we would never talk again, I would have him forever on pages I can read, on music I can make, because I lord I could not make you love me.

And that's when I told him,
That I did not want to be worshipped...

"I want to be loved,"

Thank you for being a faithful Demilite to 'Dear Ms Lady Demigod' for two consecutive volumes now! I'm glad you guys came back, not many do. But I think this book has humbled me hehe, and oh dear, I wish I hadn't cried that very much. But thank you so much for having faith in my writing, and me :)

If you want to support this book then please vote for all the chapters.

The third volume releases once this one hits 1 Million views :-)
Thank you for patiently waiting for all those updates this past year.

Here goes the story art

Meet me on Instagram at RyuSakurada2000 to keep in touch with my personal life and latest story updates

And on my Twitter, where I post whatever hits my brain.

You can access the entire compilation of this book's music and sink into complete aesthetics and world from my YouTube channel

Bored?
Then, you can read my other works too. 

#1 'All I Want is you baby'
Genres: LGBT | Comedy | Slice Of Life | Romance | High school | Humour

#2 'Can't I Touch Your Heart?'
Genres: Romance | Drama | Comedy | Poetry | Art

#3 'My Heart Hates Me'
Genres: Romance | Thriller | Psychology | Fantasy

#4 '5500 Rebellion'
Genres: Science Fiction| Cyberpunk| Action| Gore and violence

Thank you so much for reading and if you want to keep up with all my literary works or maybe come back to my account in the future in case you miss me :( Follow me so that you can find me again :)

This is Feline, Ariel and Beauty.

So long
Ryu❤

See you in Undercover Blue Riot!