3 7 Finally A Rebel

Twelve years old, dressed in a white silk robe, Ajax stood beside his window looking down at the Olive trees, singing a song. As the gentle morning sunlight stuck his blue eyes, they appeared more green, "What a beautiful voice," He heard Gaël say. Gaël was a cook's son, the same age as Ajax. They stayed together but Gaël didn't know what Ajax was there for. Neither did he ever bother to ask. A girl stood beside the Olive trees, looking at him, "Hey! You're Swedish too?" She smiled.

He stopped singing and looked at her, "I am,"
"I am too," She smiled, "What is your name?" She asked in Swedish.
He looked at her. Since then, she came there everyday. And he felt good singing for her from his balcony. She said she loved his voice. She came to that balcony even when it rained. He loved singing for her. He sung even on days when he was in pain, thanks to Adenois.
But in that foreign country, he finally found his own countryman who he could converse with. Even though, he had started to learn English too, he always preferred Swedish over it.

"She likes you," Gaël said in English.
Ajax looked at him and then back at the bed.
"You should give her a hint you like her too. Don't let it get too late,"

"Ajax~" Adenois stood at the door, "Won't you sleep with me?"
Gaël looked at Ajax and the latter walked after Adenois.

. . .

"How old are you, Ajax?" She asked.
"I'll be thirteen tomorrow,"
"Tomorrow is your birthday?" She asked.
"It is,"
"I'll get you a present!" She smiled, "What do you like?"

He looked ahead and then down at her, "Butterflies,"
"AJAX!" He turned back, "I'll go now,"
And he went away. The next day, when he reached his balcony, she stood down there already.

"Ajax," She said. He looked down at her. She held a golden bracelet in her hand with colourful butterflies carved on it, "Butterflies,"
He looked at it and then at the gold shackles in his hands.
"Why don't you come down?" She asked, "I'll slip it into your wrists,"

He looked back, looking if Adenois was taking his afternoon nap.
"What are you looking at, Ajax?"
"Nothing, I'll be there," He went inside and soon the door of the villa opened and he peeped outside. She smiled and ran towards him, "Oh wow, you're short!" She was slightly taller than him.
"Yeah," He brought his hands forward, "My gift,"

"Oh yes!" She looked at the shackles in his hand, "You already have two bracelets!"
"Yeah,"
"You must love bracelets," She laughed and gently pushed the bracelet through his hands.
"I love you more," He said.

She blushed, "Me?"
He leaned towards her, "What about you? How do you feel about me?"
She nodded. He continued looking at her face. Finally, she leaned forward and kissed him, "I love you too," She whispered as she sat on her knees. He looked down at her.

. . .

"See! I told you, didn't I?" Gaël said as they sat in their room that night, "She likes you!"
Ajax looked at his bed, "I don't think she deserves someone like me,"
"You're too hard on yourself, man. If anything, to me, your face is prettier than hers."
"It's not about the face,"
"Yeah, your personality is good too," Gaël lay on his bed, "Plus, you finally get to play on them tiddies~" 

Ajax rolled his eyes.
"What? Doesn't that make you excited?" Gaël asked.
"No," Ajax lay in his bed, "Don't talk about that disgusting shit again,"
"Alright, alright, calm down man," Gaël said, "You take your pure love with a seventeen year old girl. Bet she would not like that,"

"What do you mean?" Ajax turned towards him.
"You think she's gonna be satisfied with you saying, "I love you uwu" The entire time? Fuck no, man. You gotta show her your masculinity,"
"By protecting her," Ajax said.
"By fucking her," Gaël said.
"...But I don't wanna fuck her,"