2 7 Your Demons Will Ruin You

"I am the strongest demigod alive!" A teenage boy yelled as he walked through the streets of Yaroslavl with his mate, another demigod and his star spirit. It was getting dark and the streets didn't have a lot of people on them anymore.
"You just won two matches today. Look at you confidence," His friend walked behind him with his star spirit.

"I've got a strong star spirit after all," He laughed as he stepped down the footpath on the pedestrian crossing, and as soon as he did, his head disappeared and his body fell on the road, oozing blood from his torso.

"SA-SASHA!" He shouted. And suddenly a dark shadow appeared on the road, the shadow of a huge sea serpent, or what they called in the middle ages-A sea monster. Leviathan stood above it in his human form, with Sasha, the demigod's head in his hands, "Well, that was rather easy to kill for the strongest demigod, wasn't it?" His red eyes glowed as he looked at the other demigod. 

"A-A DEMON!" He dropped his bag and ran in the opposite direction while the star spirit fought for his master, Leviathan dodged his attacks and grinned, "Stars taste bad but," He pushed the star into the ground and the lower demons soaked him in. He went down screeching as they tore his body off and ate him alive.

"I actually don't mind killing them," 

He disappeared and reappeared on the shoulder of that demigod who had just ran away. He stopped and turned back at Leviathan. Leviathan stood before him with masses of lower demons that fell under his legion, "You do know that running cannot save you, right? Once a demon has his eyes on you," He smiled as he gently pressed his hands over his eyes and he went to sleep, "You cannot escape death,"

Leviathan picked him by his hair and dragged him on the ground as he walked back to that dead body. All other demons were already feeding on it, leaving his heart on a silver plate for their commander, Leviathan. He held the demigod by his right hand and fed on his friend Sasha's heart with his left. Within two bites, he gulped it down. His lips were red with blood.

The sky above was red like the colour of blood and soon, an eclipse took over. Leviathan got up and looked at the mess of flesh and blood the demons had created. He turned back and smirked, "Hello, Marchosias," He looked at Viktor and Grigory standing in front of him.

"Hello, Levy," Viktor smiled.
(Phonetics- Lee-why)
"Please excuse me that you had to see me like this," He said and a few dark spirits rose from the ground and cleaned the blood around his mouth. Once he was tidy again, and his clothes well cleaned, he walked towards them and stood before them.

"So, what brings you here? Want some demigod meat? I got you," He was still holding the other demigod in his hand by his hair, "I planned to use him as a vessel, but you can keep him, I'll kill another one,"
Viktor brought his palms parallel to his chest, facing Leviathan, "I'm afraid I can't accept your gift," He rejected his offer politely.
"Why?" Leviathan rubbed his teeth with his tongue and looked at Grigory, "Oh, contracted with a human, I see,"

"What about you? You've been on a rampage killing demigods one after the other," Viktor asked.
"I'm just preparing to fulfill a contract," Leviathan said.

"You must need a lot of magic for that to require the sila of so many demigods,"
"What? Oh no, I don't need these vile powers, I'm much above those,"
"Then, why have you been killing demigods?"

"Well, I'm looking for a compatible body," Leviathan laughed, "I can possess a divine body and thus enter the purgatory. Then, I can kill her," Leviathan said.

"Your prey lives in the purgatory?"
"Yes," Leviathan smiled, "I think this demigod boy is perfect for the task. He got zero spiritual resistance so living inside of him will be least problematic,"