8 0 Textured in Layers Of Relations

Happiness walked behind Feline, "Miss," He breathed heavily, "I believe we are lost,"
"And I believe we just haven't reached where we need to be," Feline told him as she walked through the grass. She noticed that it was drying up, and losing its colour the further she moved into it. Happiness stopped and shrugged his shoulders, "And that's called being lost,"
"No," She looked ahead at a dim, red light glowing among the white trees, "Stop using your mind in ways that trouble you"

"Oh, what do I do thus? Where are we going?"
She moved the tall grass away and pointed at the dim, red light far away, "There, we are going there," Happiness looked at him and after walking for a few metres, they now stood before the glowing portal. He peeped inside and saw a meadow of flowers, a small valley and horses all around, "Heaven?"
"Hell," Feline said and stepped inside the portal. She pressed her feet on the ground, and looked ahead at the dried volcanos, the black mountains holding divine creatures, and a green meadow, growing awkwardly in complete ignorance. The sky was blue with a faint tower falling through the fog, and a huge fountain lay naked, waterless before a marble castle.

Happiness stepped in next, "This is hell? Looks like heaven to me"
"Heaven," Feline corrected herself, "Hell... I don't know,"
Happiness looked around, "Where are we? This is such an ambiguous place-"
Suddenly, they heard loud screams of masses, maidens and men, running out of the castle, being attacked by what seemed like bats. Those bats flew among those servile beings, caught hold of their faces, for faces were their most vulnerable parts, and they dug their claws into their eyes and pulled them out. Then, another pair of those tiny creatures would began feeding on their faces while they were alive, and stop the moment they died. 

Happiness stepped back and Feline looked at them, "Demons," She murmured. She felt a cold shadow over him and saw at the bell tower of the castle, two shadows, one of a demon, the second was Vierne.

Feline looked up at her, her features weren't what they seemed to be as they were far away from her, but as Feline's eyes grew larger, the image grew clearer and sharper, Vierne's face, her bone structure, her lips, her eyes, she recognised them all, every freckle on her skin, every strand of her skin, as if they were her own, she recognised her young mistress and the happiness to huge to contain sanity. Lost in a trance, she ran.

"My lady!" She screamed with joy and jumped down the slope at once. She ran down the cliff like a mad woman, screaming with happiness, neighing, jumping, her ears grew longer 
"Feline!" Happiness shouted and sat back, "I'm not risking going down there,"

. . .

Lori ran through the valleys in hell, but he couldn't find the river of hell, but rather a river of heaven. He saw the worlds merge, he saw hell and heaven become one. The skies of heaven, the skies of hell. The yin and the yang, the boundary that separated them, all seemed to merge into not a black and white, but a drowsy grey, faltering, yet reaching out, and screaming for help, as goodness and evil came together, just like the human soul, contaminated, just like the mortal soul, free living, a mind of its own that it did not accept, a void of eternal fullness, so full it made you sick. All this was what Lori felt, as he stood and watched this merging, the falling tower, where it crushed the air, it crushed everything not material but rather fragments of thoughts as the mortal world fell into chaos. Or at least, the skies did.

Annelece and Adelaida looked at the sky in its various hues, red of blood yet blue of peace, oranges, yellows and greens. It spread like a kaleidoscope, in New Orange as a group of young adults looked up at the sky and watched the skies turn violet and brown, like unpolished gems of a hidden legacy, the Africas and the Indies, as the plantation fields turned dry, the wilderness turned wild. 

Melissa touched the snow, which had now turned to a shade of beige from white, and the plants in the garden began withering. Flowers began losing their colours as the groups of pegasus ran towards a faint, daunting sun. The forests of Mahogany in the city of the dead slowly began falling as trees lost their strength to stand upright, trees as old are three thousand years, fell on the ground, seeing little of a life that could be.