6 4 Is Silence True Peace?

Ariel's frenzy had finally ended. The trident melted in the soil and his armour disappeared. And there he was, weak, fragile and half-mortal. All the wildflowers at its base slowly dried up and everything else around began dying. The lava started drying and became cold and black, the moon immediately went black and hell lost its source of light. The only thing glowing now was the Shire Towey tower, glowing into a dying purple, gloomy and fleeting.

Adelaida walked down the rocks and reached the pedestal, "Where did everyone go?" She looked around. Hell was dark, empty and cold. Suddenly, she heard a loud noise and looked aside. It was coming from the darkness. She took a few steps towards it, "Sir Nataniel? Is that you?" She asked as she moved towards it. It started becoming colder as she walked closer, "Oh, it must be you!" She ran towards the shadow and suddenly two huge claws grabbed her legs. She fell to the ground and shrieked. 

Nataniel stopped and looked at the tower that was slowly titling sidewards, slowly falling. And Ariel lay on the soil, hugging the tiny, golden water lily to his chest and lost in thought as the world above was coming to an end. He walked toward Ariel and looked down at him, "Ariel,"
Ariel looked up at him and stopped crying, "Nate...You're alive?" He got up and looked at Nataniel. He touched his cold, white face and Nataniel looked at his golden skin, "Unfortunately, I am."

"Unfortunately," Ariel pulled his hand away and held the water lily tighter between his palm. He inhaled and calmed himself down. Nataniel looked at him, "Ariel,"
"I need to die," Ariel looked into his blue eyes, "I must,"
"What?" Nataniel was astonished, "No, Ariel, listen," He held his shoulders, "Jevelene is fine,"

"I know," Ariel smiled and looked at the falling tower, "And still pretty. But I'm not,"
"What are you saying, I don't understand,"
"That I must go," He passed the golden water lily to Nataniel and he looked at him dreamily, "And you must live. It is my fate,"
"Don't go" Nataniel grabbed his hand. It was warm. He remembered his mother and his cold grip turned stronger. Ariel looked at him and his arms began freezing, "Nataniel-"

"Stay," Natnaiel's eyes were glowing blue, "Brother,"
Ariel could feel his muscles turning so cold, that even if he wanted to, he couldn't leave. Suddenly, Nataniel heard Adelaida's scream echoing in the rocks. He turned back, "Who was that?"

Ariel ran down the stairs and jumped onto the ice way Nataniel had made. Nataniel ran after him, "Did something happen to Jevelene?"
"That is not Jevelene's scream," Ariel said as he ran and the water lily in Natnaiel's hand turned into a trident. Nataniel looked at it, "You brought someone else to hell with you?"
"I guess we'll find out," He snatched the lily from Natanaiel and ran towards the shadow. They stopped, "What the...fuck?" 

. . .

Beth walked by the shore of the river Phlegethon, the river of fire that lead down to the funeral pyres. It was once burning, but now it had cooled down, like the rest of hell. He looked at her face as he walked beside the river, "A demigod,"

He remembered Sylvester. His violence. His pride. His frenzy.
"Nataniel will live," 
His cold heat. His burning fire.
"But you, you must run for your death"

That burning sensation.

Jevelene gently fell into the cooling river of Phlegethon. She slowly sunk into the water while Beth looked down at her body until it disappeared in the water. The water carried her away and he left, "You are so naive, Nataniel. To find a friend in a demigod...Again," 

Jevelene's body slowly began glowing red in the water and her nails turned red. Her hair turned red from bronze and soon the river began pushing her up, she floated on the surface and her wounds began healing. All the rocks beside the river turned into red vines and surrounded her naked body, to create tiny walls for keeping anyone at bay. Her hair grew longer and covered her hips and the water turned warm. Jevelene slept peacefully.