3 2 Alkinshime's Fall

The kingdom of Alkimshine in North East Siberia, beautiful and vast, surrounded by forests of Conifer forests inhabited by nymphs, with a small lake at the centre of the land called Ikna, where a tiny chunk of ice floats that holds the ice castle, where the Dulik royal family lives. At night, the ice is glistening over the blue water full of mermaids and tiny fishes, and connected to the mainland in four directions by diamond bridges crafted by Hephaestus, spreading into the fortified city of Alkstrix or more popularly known as the 'City of the Dead', designed more than ten thousand years ago, by goddess Narcissus, being the oldest city of Earth and the only civilisation that did not decline with the passage of time, thanks to Magic.

Spreading into the Artic ocean to Northern Sweden, where the skies are covered with aurora and the earth with flowers, where mountains howl to the clean rivers surrounded by Nereids, palaces holding golden feasts for Gods, and a temple of the Gatekeeper, open grassland full of unicorns, and flowers that home fairies, centaurs ruling the woods and friendly Gnomes drinking at bars. Lakes like mirrors to the sky, clouds floating around the blue fields of indigo, waterfalls and clear sky that reflects the entire galaxy. That's how beautiful Alkinshime is," Feline read a book as she sat in front of a few children.

One of them was the crown Prince Galkin, he had deep black hair and light blue eyes. He was a good swordsman with excellent mental abilities. He had just turned sixteen and was home for that vacation. His sister, Princess Adelaida was eight years old back then and had blonde hair and the same blue eyes as her brother. She played the harp, and she played it better than anyone else in the entire kingdom. Her love for Music was as strong as her mortal father, King Valtor. 

And beside them was an apprentice court musician, Annelece. He was seven back then. He had skin as black as ebony but contrasting eyes as grey as clouds. He had shiny silver hair and soft features. He was an orphan brought from Northern Sweden to East Siberia as a royal companion to the princess. He was learning how to compose at the court of King Valtor Gavril Dulik-A Lover of Music and a devotee of the Holy Star of Music. 

The king's love for music was unreal. Music had an effeminate face in all texts, with overly feminine features making him look like a young boy and his statues adorned the palace. All of the king's processions were emerged in music, even while holding his court, the court musicians played soft classical music behind the white curtains and Annelece's job was to learn how to compose music.

Annelece was learning various musical instruments, the piano, the violin, the trumpet, double bass and the flute. But he only wrote hymns about the Gatekeeper since he prayed him. All his compositions were praises of a gatekeeper's beauty, valor and bravery. 

"Geography is so boring," Adelaida said.
"But you should know about your own kingdom," Galkin said.
"You're such a-...Wait...What do mortals call it? Nerd! You're such a nerd!"
Galkin shook his head, "So?"
"To hell with that! Ms Feline, tell me the story of the Curse of Music!"

"We just heard it twice yesterday, nay?" Galkin asked.
"So?"
He shook his head, "You're obsessed,"
"It's my dream to see him one day,"
"As if he'd come down from Shire Towey to meet filth like you,"
"But isn't it now an abandoned palace? Which means he lives among us, on Earth. Dad says if I pray with a pure heart, he will come!"

"He's going to stare at your ugly mut and leave right away in disgust!"
"YOU!" Adelaida ran after him and they left the palace gallary. Ms Feline smiled and closed the book. The class was done for that day. Annelece had a new melody in his head. He grabbed his ice skates and with them, he left the castle from the back bridge. Right behind that bridge was a huge frozen lake. He wore his skates and got on the ice. As he skated, he sang, he sang for the gatekeeper, a gatekeeper that was yet to be crowned because the parades hadn't ended yet.