1!

Forrest cut the call and looked at the mess he calls his desk. He really needs certain someone to manage all this mess maybe hiring Reva Mathur was not a bad idea at all. All he got now was one major problem though.

 He still didn't get closer to solving the mystery as to who had sabotaged his car and for what reason. Now that fingerprint reports are there, no one was a match, not even Kelly, who was now out somewhere and she is not in her senses. He needed to work faster and find her.

Also, she had the answer, the answer to his question who had sabotaged his car. Someone wanted him dead and it was not Kelly. Then who can do such a thing? He picked up his things and decided that the first thing he will do tomorrow morning is hire and private investigator on this case. He needed to find out, the time is very much limited and he didn't want more bad things to happen to his friends. Not just friends they are his family.

He walked into his lonely apartment and looked at the picture on his nightstand. Once he had dreams. Once he had wished and now, he has nothing, just an empty house and waits. And they call him the heart specialist, sadly no one is here to understand his heart, to look into his soul which is filled with darkness and guilt. 

He slept on his bed clutching the pillow tightly. He couldn't sleep no matter what he did. He simply couldn't sleep at all. All he can do was think about all the events that had thus occurred in his life.

He could have lost his best friend; he could have lost his sister or his niece. He could have lost yet another person that mattered to him just because he was late. "I am never going to be this much careless again, I promise Pia, Chris. I promise I will not let myself get carried away again ever." He took a pill and swallowed it. 

Maybe now he will not have another nightmare. He didn't wish to relieve that event again. He was so tired of it. He was so tired of reliving the nightmares each and every night.

Reva looked at her dress that she had selected to wear on her first day of Woodlands. She cannot believe that she finally is going to work closely with the man of her dreams. Forrest Arthur Lyte, the heart specialist. Mia and Disha knocked at the door. Reva opened it.

 "So, how are you going to impress the heart specialist tomorrow Miss Mathur?" Reva looked down blushing. "I... am... not..." "Oh hush, I can see how you look at him. Like he is your childhood dream, the prince charming you were waiting for Princess Reva. It is like we are back at school and Reva here fell for every next handsome face."

She was like that, but she never had the courage and talk to anyone. She was just her, plain old Reva with thick-rimmed glasses and a ponytail no one noticed the girl who always was engrossed in books. "I didn't do that; I didn't fell for every handsome guy in high school." She complained. "Oh, you didn't, what his name was?" Mia paused 

"yes I remember..." And then they became tormenting her again. Reva only wished that someone can see that underneath all her new façade, she was that girl who loved to wear those glasses and satisfy her curiosity through the books while wearing a ponytail and her oversized sweatshirt. The girl no one noticed. But will Forrest notice her? The real her?

The next morning Reva was awake early. Her friends left late and she couldn't get much sleep. The rush about tomorrow and more than that the fear was keeping her awake. She got dressed and took her things, her coat, and the name tag provided by Woodlands. She knew her friends would be asleep. 

Now, she needs to leave before they begin to torment her again. She knew she had a crush on Forrest and that was way before she had seen him. What to say she always was a romantic at heart. No matter how she presents herself in front of everyone she always was waiting for that fairy tale romance, something that can be found only in the books.