13!

Forrest found himself watching his intern and friend and from some fluke his new girlfriend. At least he thinks that. She was busy studying the schematics of the valve flap that regulated the flow of oxygenated and deoxygenated blood in and out of the heart chambers. 

She had her glasses on and she was wearing his hoodie. He finally convinced her to wear that. She looked like something of his like she was made for him and that is something he can imagine her to be.

"Are you sure the configurations are correct? I cannot seem to find..." She paused looking at the grey eyes of Forrest who was looking at her with a heated gaze. She pressed the backside of the pencil with Woodlands engraved on it over her lips. He kept watching her like that. And then he stood up walking towards her, she stiffens as he came closer and closer to her.

He pulled the pencil away from her mouth tracing her lips. And there it was the instantaneous reaction, her breath quickens, eyes dilated and mouth parted slightly. "Forrest..." She managed to say.

"Yes Little birdie," He whispered pulling her up from his seat and sitting down putting her over his lap. "We are in Hospital" His hand traced her back and neck and reached for her hair tie. He pulled her hair out of the bun. Her dark brown traces fell over her shoulder. "God you are beautiful, so beautiful" Forrest whispered.

"I can just sit here and watch you day after day, night after night, I can just spend my time like this. If only I can." She smiled softly straddling him. Both of her hands pressed over his chest and her face close to his as she raised herself to level herself with him. Her hair fell over his shoulder. 

"Shall I get you a picture? Will that be alright with you Sir?" She asked. He chuckled. "You don't know how many turns on that single word is Honey. Everything about you is a turn-on." He moved her hand down over his thigh resting there.

And his hand explored her skin under his hood. She shivered as he hoped for. "So beautiful. So much beautiful. And so much mine. You are mine, just mine." His phone rang as he was about to kiss her. And he muttered some profanities to the person who was on the other end of the line. 

"Lyte" She placed her hand over his chest trying to calm him down. "Are you sure it is a good time?" He asked someone. "No, she is with me, I am making sure nothing happens to her when she is alone." He paused listening "Understood, I will tell everyone. Yes. I will call the defense walls too." The last part was rather grumpy from his side as he cut the call.

Then he looked at her relived for some reason. "Guess what honey, Chris is coming back and we need lots of things to buy for my niece. I hope you are up for it because you are my chaperon for this and we need to throw a welcome home party too." Reva was happy that they are coming back. 

Now she can actually discuss her problems with Pia, the wise one. "You look oddly satisfied with the news, why it is so?" She shook her head. "Nothing. I am just happy that we are all together again." She quickly hid her true motives.

"But what good it will do for you? She is married remember?" he reminded her. She pulled away snatching the hair tie from his hand. "Are you jealous of my friend Mr. Lyte, because if she comes I can stay with her, you cannot force me to stay with you, in your penthouse because it is not a necessity anymore?" He frowned; she was right. How can he make her stay with him now? Then an idea graced its way into his mind.

"Sure you can stay with them little birdie if you can stomach their love. I mean they are married and they too tend to slip. If you are alright with catching them in the act, go ahead and stay." As expected, her face was red. She did get the visualization very clearly and that is not something she wants to witness. He can tell.