7!

Hawaii was such a beautiful place. Reva always wanted to come here. She was a lover of beaches in particular. She always loved the sea breeze and the sunset. And then she saw Forrest lying down on the porch of their villa they had booked for the weekend, more like he had booked for them. She felt bad knowing how much she was imposing on him. "Here is your drink Miss Mathur." He handed her something.

"Thank you, Forrest, you really don't have to. I mean I too am capable of paying, you know?" He laughed "I know you are capable Miss Mathur when did I doubt you ever, but since I am here, how can I let you pay, that too on our first trip together?" He asked putting on his sunglasses. And then he looked at few girls who giggled at him. 

"See what I mean ladies love me." Reva made a gagging face. "Don't tell me about your romantic ventures, go and have that separately. I am not having STDs all over my room"

"It sounds like you are jealous than disgusted Miss Mathur. Shall I be worried about my best friend feeling jealous of my one-night stands because she wants that for herself?" He asked inching closer and closer.

 She pushed him back and ran towards the beach into the water. "Oh no dear little birdie, you don't get to run away from me, that is not happening" And he placed his glass down running after her.

Her hairs flowed wildly into the air and her anklet made a soothing noise as her feet touched the soft sand making impressions over in. Her feet felt the water as she turned to see Forrest closing in on her. She laughed running more. Reva never felt this free. It was like she can do anything she wanted to. No one in this world can stop him.

 "Oh no Miss Mathur you are not going to get away this easily," Forrest said looking at her happy self. He never saw her this much happy. And he wanted to make her happy. Her smile soothes his heart. Can it be possible to soothe his aching heart? But she does it without even trying.

He caught up with her picking her up in his arms twirling her around. "Got you," He said and her laugh surrounded him. It was such a refreshing thing to see in his life. He then threw her in the water. And then she pretended to be hurt. When he tried to see what was wrong with her she pulled her down and he was soaking wet.

 "Oh no, you didn't pull that trick with me little birdie." He said and started throwing water at her. Reva took the challenge upon herself and started the payback. Anyone who would look at them can tell that they were very close to each other. And that their presence in each other's life makes them happy.

They fell down on the dry sand tired. "That was fun, I never had that much fun in a long time" Forrest admitted. "Neither had I, I too haven't had this much fun in my whole life" That was surprising for Forrest. "Aren't you the one who loves to party? And you are saying you haven't had this much fun in your whole life? This is quite contradicting Miss Mathur to your character." She turned around to face Forrest. 

"I might look like a party animal, but I am not Mr. Lyte. I have spent most of my life trying to become what I wanted to, a cardiologist, in our country there seldom exist a girl with a qualification of a neurologist or a cardiologist, if they are they seldom try to get and make a name as the best one in the field. I want to do that, I always wanted to be different from all."

"You do now? Darling, tell me do you still wish to be the best in the field? Better than me?" She looked away. "Better than you? I don't know about that Forrest; I just want to help as many people as I can. For that, I want to learn and I want to be available for all those who need my help" She sat up looking at the sunset. It was truly remarkable.

 "I can understand what you are telling Reva, I too am in this profession to help the ones in need. In fact, I want you to become the best you can. As your mentor and your friend, I want nothing less than that. Nothing less than the best for you." He placed his head on her lap.