37!

Forrest looked at Reva who was working on something. "Honey, are you, done? We are getting late for the meeting and then we have to go to Chris. It is their anniversary today." Forrest told Reva. 

"You can go to the meeting without me Art, it is only my dad. You don't need to be spooked. He is good at what he does and he will help you legally." Reva said looking at Forrest. He was behaving like a child since morning refusing to leave her even for a moment.

"I am scared of him. He is a scary fellow." He mumbled. "Forrest Arthur Lyte, it is my dad you are talking about" Reva's all attention was on him. Exactly what he was trying to do. "I know Mrs. Heart specialist." She sighed and walked towards him. "What is with you today Forrest? What is really going on?" I asked. "The hearing moved to this Friday. That is just three days away and I don't know what to do anymore. And to think of if all I wanted was a quiet peaceful life."

He held her and place his head on her abdomen. "I really don't know what to do anymore little birdie." He whispered clearly disappointed. "Go to my father, he will help you. He knows what to do. And only for you, he decided to stay here. Art, we will win this for us. You are not alone. I am with you so are my father and Chris, Valentino and most surprisingly Eros too. We all will find a way. You have done nothing wrong I promise you this." He refused to let go of her fear if he did he may never get to see her.

"Hey, are you crying?" she pulled away and sat down beside him on the couch. She wiped his eyes. "It will be alright Art, I promise you. Nothing will go wrong. Nothing do you hear me? you have gone through so much already, I am not letting anything else happen to you." "What if no one can prevent it? What if I lose it all? I lose you?" She leaned in kissed him. He kissed back pulling her onto his lap. Then he leaned his head against hers. "Nothing will happen. Now go, and maybe when you return back I will wait for you at home as Disha and Valentino had taken the kids for a check-up?" She asked.

"In red or black?" that made her laugh. "The purple one" She replied. "My favorite, cannot wait to see you in that one." He kissed her again. "I love you so much Doctor Reva Forrest Arthur Lyte." "I do too my heart specialist," She said kissing him once more. Then he finally said goodbye to her. As he left she called in the reinforcements. "He is gone, come on in now."

She saw Eros and Christopher walking in. "Welcome guys to my den," Reva said and both the guys looked at each other confused. "Come on guys I promise Forrest that I will meet him later and with that promise he had left me alone," Reva told them. "So you have a limited amount of time to figure this all out starting from how he met his dear Ange and Chris, what you have remembered inside that drug store." She instructed.

 "The owner claimed that he didn't fill the prescription wrong rather he did it right and then at the same day there was a blond woman who came in and asked for the strongest medication there was. That reminded me of a maybe related event." Christopher said looking at Reva.

"What is that Chris?" She asked. "A couple of years ago when we were starting out, I was fairly not at a good place. And then more than once this thought had come to me if someday I do not make it where this all will go and then someone came to me. I thought it was the legal advisor my father promised to send to me. She told me something about why not leave all to the person I trust most like a best friend if not a family member then to the person I treat as a family member? I didn't remember that incident until recently when I and Forrest walked into that pharmacy."

She gave it a thought, maybe there is some relation to this incident and the accidents?" Reva asked curiously. "Before this, no attempts were made to get him killed." That got her thinking again. "Could it be that someone was waiting for him to earn that right as your successor, probably thinking you too will die or someone could kill you before Forrest?" She said looking at them.