21!

The museum was a very promising place. And Reva was enjoying the exhibits. But he cannot believe what he was seeing. Reva Mathur, the party animal of the group was enjoying a friendly stroll through the passage of the old museum exhibit. It is a historical moment. Something he needs to note in his diary to write the next chapter of the Chronicles of Reva Mathur. He chuckled in amusement only for Reva to give him a confused look.

"what is it about?" she asked. "Nothing that concerns you." He was quick to reply that made her think that something was going on and that something she knows nothing about. And he is not going to tell her what is it. Or not going to share what is going on with him lately. But when she herself was seeing Ange's ghost around how she expects to believe anything that is happening around her?

"You looked spooked. Is something wrong?" he asked and she squeaked. "No... nothing. I am fine what gave you the idea that I am remotely even worried about anything at all?" She asked. And Forrest found it so amusing how easily she was lying to him. But she was a terrible liar after all. She cannot lie to save herself or anyone of that shorts. She cannot lie even if her life depended on it.

"Alright, let's go and see the rest of the exhibits and let me get some pictures of you. Look what I found at the store." He took out the polaroid camera and showed her. "Now hold still Little birdie let me take some pictures of you." He took her pictures collecting them as she watched in awe, the different exhibits she passed curiously taking them in.

She came out with lots of good memories of Paris. This time she had shown a side of herself that none of her friends knew she had. Maybe it was Forrest for whom she is doing all this. Or maybe he knew how to bring the hidden side in her out. As they walked towards their hotel rain begin to soak them. He pulled her aside and took out an umbrella from a nearby stand. And begin walking again. And she saw other couples doing the same.

"Are we the same? Are we a couple?" She asked herself. It felt like it. And his company doesn't seem much worse afterward. Forrest is very attentive and he is a good boyfriend. He takes care of her wishes, and he never ever made her feel uncomfortable. He never made her feel bad. He was everything she was hoping to find. And he is like the perfect man of her dreams. But no, it is not just a fairytale, where she can meet her prince and live happily ever after. This is not how it works. Not in real life.

 Then she saw her again. But she was gone just like that. Was it Reva's consciousness that was projecting her fears in form of Ange? It can happen. She was feeling guilty about taking Forrest away from her. Or maybe it is something else entirely. Maybe it was not guilt but fear that had been projecting itself in form of Ange. She was the now one afraid of commitment. She was sure of it. "Hey, are you alright?" Forrest asked with concern as they neared the hotel. He was very much concerned about Reva's silence. She usually would be beaming with joy. But for some reason, she was quiet, awfully quiet.

"I am fine Forrest. You worry too much" She reasoned. "It is my work to worry baby." And he picked her up and walked towards the elevator. Reva didn't want to look at the crowd around her. She was afraid that she was losing it. But then she stopped looking anywhere other than at Forrest. "You look tired," Forrest told her unlocking their room. "I am tired, and I am feeling sleepy." She complained. "Ok, but first you need to change the clothes, you are wet." She chuckled "You know I am; would you change me?" She ran his fingertips on his chest.

"You are now tempting me, Miss Mathur. But right now, you need some sleep. Maybe later we can go on to the exploration." He placed her on the couch taking his shirt out. And gave it to her. "Change into it." She looked at the clothes and begin stripping. He just looked horrified at her and then turned around. She laughed at this. He turned around to see she was already fully dressed. "So, you too like to play pranks at me, Honey?" He asked. "Not always, but yes I do" She confirmed. "Good to know"