14!

As soon as he stopped the car, he laid her towards his penthouse. For him, this place never did look so alive. This one time he was feeling pretty blessed about this. His wishes are coming true. Finally, he really has someone to share his life with. Someone he can rely on. Someone he can call his own. His very own.

"Are you hungry?" he asked. "You shouldn't be bothered with it, you should go. She must be waiting for you." He looked into her brown eyes. They looked so sad. He never wanted to see them sad. "I am not going to her. Remember when I told you that I want to have the privilege of holding you to sleep?" She nodded. 

"Remember when you made me sleep in your arms? I cannot think of anything but to do that all the time. I have never been at peace for the last five years Honey." Did she wonder why, was it because of his girlfriend Ange?

"Am I boring you, Miss Mathur?" She shook her head in no. "alright I think enough chit-chat, why don't you go and take a shower, Miss Mathur?" He asked. "I... I don't have any clothes here" "Why do you need any baby? Who are you shying away from?" She blushed looking down. 

"I...I...I..." "Oh you look very cute when you get embarrassed baby and I like that blush on you. You can wear my clothes, as always or you can always join me and live the natural way" and he pulled his belt throwing it on the force so it makes a clinking sound.

She looked horrified as he reached for his jean button and then she ran towards the room locking it up. She can still hear his laugh. He was laughing at her. But then she thought if he can make fun of her so can she and he is not pranking her anymore, or embarrassing her or doing any of those things ever again. She saw the robe lying around and then an idea graced her mind. "So, you want to play Dr. Lyte? Let's play."

Forrest was working into his kitchen. He wasn't a very good cook but he was in contact with Valentino because he wanted to impress his girl. He cannot believe how embarrassed she was earlier. Maybe he took her by surprise that day when he managed to show her his vulnerable self. And she took him by surprise. 

She accepted him with his baggage and it attracted him more towards her. That made him wonder if he should do something to show her that he is not going to leave her. Not for anything.

He looked at the door to her room and there she was wearing a robe. A robe, and probably nothing inside. His mouth hung open. "What are you wearing?" he asked. She came closer and closer and touched his chest. "Why? You said clothes aren't necessary. Now you are asking what I am wearing? You should be asking what I am not. Must you always ask the wrong questions, Forrest Arthur Lyte?" She asked.

"Is that means I am getting the pass into the forbidden zone Honey?" he asked and reached for the slash for the robe. Her plan had backfired but she cannot back out now. "If I give you a free pass what are you going to do?" She asked. He pulled open her robe and pulled her closer to him. 

"Enjoy your company baby, there is nothing more that I could enjoy more than feeling your skin on mine. You know it would be immensely pleasurable to make you mine every way I can Honey" She was only looking at him. Waiting for him to make his move.

"You are beautiful inside out." He whispered and switched off the gas. Then he tied back her robe placing a kiss on her forehead surprising her. "But I don't need that from you to be happy. I need you in my life all of you, I did not bring you here for this purpose. If this happened, I want you to remember it. I want to remember it as a lasting memory till I get old." She hugged him taking him by surprise. He hugged her too.

"Dinner is ready, I think you are famished," "I am amazed you didn't bring the kitchen down trying to cook Sir" He shook his head. "you still doubt my ability to be a family man. You can come home to find me baking, and waiting for you." "And I can lend you a hand in finishing the dishes off."