26!

Reva opened up her eyes and saw an angry Forrest sitting in front of her. "What were you thinking overworking yourself? Don't you know your own limitation?" He questioned her. Reva didn't say a word to him. 

"Answer me, Miss Mathur, I am asking you a question as your fiancé and your doctor." She looked at Pia who just came inside. "Reva, you are awake." Pia walked in and hugged her and Christopher was also behind her. He too hugged her and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Don't give me a heart attack from next time like this Reva. I don't want you to find unconscious ever again like that." She smiled at Christopher.

"Sorry brother, for worrying you." She whispered gently. "It's ok. Just get well soon, so we can take you on a shopping spree. That is due to seeing it is your birthday in few days and I think we all want to celebrate." Forrest was listening to their conversation and then he had enough. "Can I have few moments alone with my fiancée?" Christopher and Pia looked at them shocked. "You proposed?" Pia asked "Yes," "No," Both Forrest and Reva said at the same time.

"I proposed to her when we are in Paris and she said yes." "I haven't, I am not wearing a ring, see?" Her ring finger was empty. "I am not engaged." Forrest was getting angrier by the minute. "Besides a man cannot have two fiancées, can he? Did he tell you about his girlfriend? Sorry, his fiancée who was in a coma for the last five years?" Pia and Christopher looked at Forrest. "Is it true?" "No, it isn't, Reva, stop making it up, you are the woman I love and I have proposed to you, so where is my ring?" Reva didn't reply.

"I am taking her home," Forrest argued. "You cannot, look I know you are angry at her. But she had suffered a mild heart attack, she cannot be discharged. You need to stay calm about it. She is sensitive." Christopher tried to make him understand. "But..." His phone rang and he picked it up. 

"Forrest, I got your number from reception, are you coming here tonight? I was thinking oriental? Can I have some?" "Ange, hey I am afraid I have little work here, can we do it tomorrow bear?" Forrest asked. "No, I want you now Forrest, I want you to give me your time. I have been sleeping for five long years alone. Now, you are refusing to stay with me?" She asked. "Ok, I will be there, but just for dinner ok bear? Give me an hour or two. I will be with you I promise." He cut the call.

"The girlfriend so, she isn't wrong, is she?" Christopher asked. "Reva was wrong, the only woman who is in my life is her. No one else. I have proposed to her. She is my fiancée and I have announced to the world that Chris, the whole world knows. And Reva doesn't believe it." 

"Perhaps you need not make everyone believe, you need to make the one believes who means the world to you. Forrest, you cannot let the seed of doubt be planted into her mind. She loves you, but no one can stand sharing the person they love. You need to get your priorities straight. Why don't you give her a surprise birthday date? I can help you with it." Forrest nodded. "I think I need to pamper my girl a bit more."

Reva looked at the time. It was a little after ten. Forrest promised that he will be there with her food. But he wasn't here. Looks like she had been left alone on her own again. She looked at the food hospital provide her. She covered that up and looked at the phone as a text chimed. It had an attachment of a picture. She looked at it.

 Forrest and Ange were in her room and he was feeding her. Then there was another one he was reading her a book. Then there was one he was sleeping beside her she had placed her head on his shoulder and they were fast asleep.

By this point, she should have been crying but she didn't. She didn't shed a single tear. She started to go through her pictures. The pictures of them from Paris. And others since she met him. There was one she clicked when he sat on the table asleep and all he wrote got printed on his skin. So now he is lying with a heart-shaped doodle over his cheek.