18!

Reva's eyes opened and she found him sitting in front of her looking at her every single day. "How long you have been awake for?" she asked. "a while now, I was watching you sleep. You looked so peaceful there." He said and placed a kiss on her forehead. "You are dressed," She said looking at his clothes.

 "You got some cases pending. I was thinking about going to the hospital, I will be back in a few ?" she nodded. "Can I come?" She asked. "No, you are still recovering and besides you were asking for some alone time for yourself what if you get that time for yourself and do whatever you do. Call me if you need anything. Do not hesitate" She nodded and he kissed her.

"Now don't put strain on yourself, ok baby?" He said and then left. Reva took a breath of relief. Finally, the time she had needed for herself. She pulled the covers off and walked towards the balcony. It was a good day. She thought about what she could do as she pulled the hood sleeves that she was wearing. 

He doesn't let her wear anything of hers around him. It was strange that he loves to see her in his clothes all the time. She walked back and found the book she was trying to finish for quite a while. And it was just three in the afternoon. So she decided to catch up on some reading.

As she looked up she gasped seeing Forrest looking at her. "But you just gone what time is it?" She asked. "Seven in the evening, I have gone for hours and you were reading how am I not surprised," He asked putting his things away. "Sorry, do you need anything, you must be tired." He sat down beside her and she placed her head on his lap. 

"Just you" He whispered running his fingers over her legs. "How you can read like that for hours forgetting everything else?" He asked loosening his tie taking it off and unbuttoning the top buttons of his shirt on the top.

"Growing up, I didn't have many friends. So, I made these my friend. And then I used to ask my father for my monthly allowance and I used to buy books of it." He continued to run his fingers along her legs. "Interesting Miss Mathur. The more I know you, the more in awe of you I get. See you are very much unique someone so different than anyone I ever met. So, what is this one about?" He asked.

 "Something that makes me believe that true love exists in this world too." She said. "Must be a good read then. Would you read it to me?" She sat up on her elbows just enough to face him. "You want me to read you a romance novel, with some really very not-so-good readable scenes, which will make me blush?" He looked at her and gave her his best smiles "ok then we will perform it practically" She looked away blushing.

"No need for that, you must be hungry I must prepare some food and..." He pulled her back so that she was straddling him. "I am hungry baby but not for food. Do you want to know what I am hungry for?" She wasn't sure she was going to like it but she went with it anyway. "what is it?" She asked. He pulled her off him and held out his hand for her to take. "Let me show you what my little birdie." She took his awaiting hand.

He laid her in his room and it was covered in candles. "I made them so that I could relax a bit." He whispered. He took off his shirt and there were some remaining sharpie lines from the time she decided to make him his personal canvas.

 "I am in pain Reva, for years I was in pain. I am still in pain. But you, you didn't make me hide that, in front of you I was just me. And I laid that true self in front of you. Somehow you accept me and my flaws. Do you know how rare it is Miss Mathur? Almost a thing I didn't get to see at all." He said.

"what do you want from me, Forrest?" He smiled. "To surrender me to you and to let you make me yours forever." He took off his belt and placed her hand over his chest. "All yours little birdie. Take me and make me yours" His eyes looked so vulnerable. He was breaking apart and in her, he wanted to find himself.