33!

Forrest had always created a scenario of what-ifs in his mind but never in his life, he thought he would be seeing both the women together anytime sooner. But as he sat on the bench watching both the girls one his wife and one his ex-girlfriend, the situation seems to become more and more dangerous by the passing minute. Forrest instinctively pulled Reva towards him.

"What do you think you are doing with her Forrest? I waited and waited for you. But you don't come home anymore. And I cannot go to your cabin because you have instructed your staff to not let me in. Why? May I know?" She asked. 

"I know you have a right to know. And I have been trying to tell you for a while now. But you refuse to listen to me. or any words I say to you." He told her. Reva held his hand and he pull it to his lips kissing hers.

"What's going on here? Forrest?" Ange asked. "Ange, me, and Reva were engaged before you woke up. And recently..." She cut him off. "What you mean engaged? You were engaged to me before it all happened, and all of a sudden it changed to her?" She asked. "what have you done to him?" She accused Reva.

 "Don't shout at her. You were gone for five long years. Whatever we were developing between us, it was gone for long. I kept blaming myself for every little thing that had happened. But she showed me that it wasn't right to do so. I deserved a little love too Ange. I deserved to forgive myself." She placed her hand over Forrest's chest.

"It is alright Forrest," Reva whispered. "No, Reva it isn't. she cannot come and blame you for loving me. Not when I too was involved equally if not then how a part of me is growing in you?" He asked looking at Reva. "Ange, I have done everything as a good boyfriend should have in those seven months for you. Yet I couldn't get the only thing I ever wanted from you. Your love. And look at this woman, she didn't get anything in return for loving me. Nothing, she had no expectation when she gave herself up to me so that I can be happy." Forrest said pointing at Reva.

"Good you have given her your name. But that doesn't mean you forget what we had. How could you do that to me? I love you still. Now where I would go? What I will do? Tell me?" Ange asked with anger evident in her voice. "you can have a job; I will get a recommendation for that. Or if you like to, I can send you someplace else where you can have a new start." Ange shook her head. "I don't need anything, nothing at all. You have given me plenty. You have given me enough reason to drag you through the courts. I will make sure I let the world know you are a cheater Forrest Arthur Lyte."

Reva was up on her feet and covered Forrest from her view. "Listen, lady..." "I am not talking to you. You only know how to open your legs for rich men. I bet the baby is not his even. You are trapping him. And as I said before, you are here not because you love to play doctor, but because you want to trap the rich and famous. Just like what her name is? Pia yes, trapped the Woodland heir into her trap?" Ange said crossing her arms around her chest.

"Listen to me very carefully, because I only say this once. You are insulting my husband, my best friend, and my oath as a doctor which you know nothing about. I am not a very patient woman Ange. And since you came into my life, I am tolerating you. You insulted me many times and I tolerated you. But now, I am fed up. I am not going to. I owe you nothing. You didn't put food in my stomach or helped me achieved what I am today. I was the one who reached here because I studied and sacrificed enough hours behind this so that I can become a cardiologist. You do not know my commitment to my job. And you do not know my commitment towards my husband. So, do not test it. If you do, you always have to go through me before you can touch him." Reva didn't move from her position. "I wish you stayed dead."

"Ange" Forrest shouted. "What the hell you are saying? Get out of my sight now." Reva was shaking. The fact that she still has nightmares when she was attacked wasn't something she ever wanted to be reminded of. "I am leaving, see you in court Forrest." Forrest held Reva close. "It's alright little birdie it will be alright. I am here." He picked her up in his arms.