25!

Forrest saw her sleeping form. It had been a month since she had moved in and never in his life, he had a dull day with her. He returned late last night and found her asleep. He wanted to check on Ange and give her the good news of his engagement. He hopes she understands that he had found the love of his life. Reva's eyes opened. "Since how long you have been gawking like this?" He kissed her. And then pulled back.

"Sorry honey, I was late last night. I wanted to give Ange the good news of our engagement." She nodded not saying a word. She knew she shouldn't be jealous of her but she cannot help it. "I know you are angry at me Reva, tell me you are," Forrest said touching her leg and moving his hands up and down of it. "I am not, she deserves to know. And I am not going to be the one to stop you from doing it ever Forrest. You know me don't you?" She asked.

"If you are not angry then why you are pushing me away. You know, when we have the late-night I like to love you all morning long. I want to make love to you but you are pushing me away. Are you feeling ok?" He asked checking her pulse and taking her temperature. "These seem fine. That means you must be angry at me honey. Sorry for being late, Forgive your foolish fiancé?" She sighed and got up from the bed.

"Forrest you cannot make a mistake and come back to me telling me that you are sorry every single time. I don't need to hear sorry from your mouth at all. It is alright. She is your responsibility as much as I am. And I am not going to take you away from her." He pinned her down on the bed swiftly. "You are not taking me away from anyone. I am yours and I will remain yours for the rest of my life. Why do you doubt my loyalty?" He asked.

"I don't doubt anything at all. I don't doubt you. Forrest, I trust you." Forrest knew she was upset and it wasn't wrong of her to feel this way. If he was at her place, he would feel the same way. He left her hand and she pulled back almost immediately. "Reva, you are only human. You feel bad because it is human to feel bad. If it is about me, you have every right to be mad. But whatever you do honey do not ignore me. Do not ignore my existence. It is going to affect me very badly." He told her.

"I am not, I have to go out and get to the hospital. I will see you later" She said not looking at Forrest. He held her hand pulling her to him. "you are staying home next to me. And that is not up for discussion. I am not hearing no for an answer." "But Forrest..." He kissed her again silencing her. "I am in need of you, this need is something that can never be fully satisfied. You don't know Reva, what you make me feel exactly. The night when I touched you for the first time had awakened a deep desire within me. Not just for your body, but for your whole self. I cannot imagine not having you by my side or ever giving your place to someone else." He whispered to her.

She looked into his amber-colored eyes. "You better be ready to explain it to her Forrest." She thought. "I am afraid to have any kind of dreams." She whispered. "Why so, you can dream as long as I am with you, I promise I will do my best to fulfill it." She shook his head. "I don't think I can dream anymore Forrest, if I do, it will break. And when it breaks, I will be the one who gets hurt very much. I cannot handle that pain anymore." He didn't know why she was thinking this way. It wasn't like he was ever going to leave her for anyone or anything.

"Reva you are my life. And you know I can never let you go. If you ever walked out on me, It would be the last day on this earth for me" "Don't," She warned. "Don't you dare say such things to me? I am not worth dying for." He pulled her body impossibly close to him. "You are worth everything my love worth every single thing. I know that very well. Now, let me feel your skin on mine. I have missed you, I want you now, please little birdie. Don't deny my rights to you. Only I can have this right. Only I can have you this way. I will not let anyone else do this to you. No one but me." He pressed her on the bed kissing her lips claiming her.