38!

Forrest slowly pulled her by her garter. "You look so sexy in this. Do we have to go, I can make you something sweet then we can watch some movies and eat it. And eventually..." He kissed her abdomen. The little scar over there after the surgery and the scar over her chest over her heart. They both are filled with scars of their own. 

Two broken people are perfect for each other. How true it was in their context. "You are thinking something Art?" He traced her scars. "Nothing that is concerning to you little birdie. Are you going to wear the silver gown?" he asked. "Yes, I am. I love it." "And I love you in it." He slowly traced her garter kissing her skin.

"We are going to be so late if you do not keep doing that." She pushed him away, a little. "Fashionably late, not necessarily a good thing. One last time, please? Just one last time." He whispered pulling her towards him. "Alright, one last time." She told him and he pulled her towards him kissing her and then flipped her on the bed.

He zipped her gown up. "You know it looks beautiful..." "Why I sense that there is a but coming in that sentence?" Reva asked. "But I wish not everyone was looking at you in that place." She looked at him. 

"I can say the same for you Mr. You know how many girls hearts you make, race as you walk through that door in the hospital? You have a huge fan following." He smiled at that sentence. "And I know for sure Mrs. Lyte that you are my number one fan. Someone told me it is my name that you fell in love in the first place and turn I fell in love with all of you." Reva adjusted his cufflinks.

He pulled her to him and kissed her. "Mrs. Lyte, you look exquisite today. I know you do my beautiful wife, shall we go?" He asked holding out his hand for her to take and she did take it. He walked towards the door of his house still thinking how to evade what was coming his way. He loved Reva more than anything in this world and to protect her he can do anything. Maybe that is what he should have done. He should try and talk to Ange about it. Maybe they will reach common ground?

"You are thinking something?" Reva asked looking at him. Forrest looked so tense that it certainly scared her. "Nothing honey, nothing you need to worry about. Now I need you to smile alright, you will smile for me don't you?" She put her head on his shoulder.

 "Yes, always Art, always I will smile just for you. You know that right?" She asked. "I know Honey. I know you will do that for me." The car stopped at its destination and Forrest got out first holding his hand for his wife to take. Reva held his hand and they walked inside.

Forrest was surprised to see Eros there. He knew how Christopher and Eros hated each other. "You made it the star of the show," Eros said but even his insults were not phasing him today. "I had to after all in two days I don't know where I will be or if I will be here to meet Chris or hear your mocking tone." 

"I am sorry, where you will be? Did you already plan a round trip to the world with your lovely lady here?" Reva shook her head. She can see how upset he was. "Eros, can you for once not upset him? He is already very down because of everything happening." Valentino said intervening in the exchange. Then he led both of them towards the center of the room where everyone was waiting for them.

"Here you are, now that you made it, let's begin the celebration," Christopher told Forrest and hugged him tightly. "I don't know if I am ready for that Chris, the case I don't know what is going to happen to Reva or my children. If I don't come back will you take care of them?" Christopher pulled him away from everyone. "Forrest, you are one of the strongest people I know. You do not break down easily. You haven't given up the search for me and my family when everyone thought it was all lost. You haven't given up on Pia, not on me when we were down. Do you think we will abandon you? Even if I have to put my everything on the line for you, I will. Because you are not just any friend, you are my brother. And I always look out for my family. Now stop saying all this stuff because you are making Reva worried. Do you want to upset her?" Forrest shook his head. "I thought so." They were about to walk towards the center of the room when Christopher asked him "What exactly did you put in your will Forrest remember very carefully."