32!

Forrest saw the morning rays broke through the window of her room. Her skin was illuminated by the morning sun. He saw her now visible bump. They are back in the States and he made her room their temporary arrangement for now. He had a check-up to do today with Reva, the second ultrasound. He loves it, loves hearing the heartbeats of his children. He loves talking to them. He loves it, but he is afraid too. After what happened last time his past scares him so much.

He touched her bump and whispered "Daddy is afraid babies; will he be a good daddy to you both? Or will he fail?" He felt someone stroking his hair. And he looked at the brown eyes of his wife. "Daddy will be the best, babies know that." He placed a kiss over her bump and then kissed her lips. "Good morning Wifey, slept well?" He asked. "Yes, with you I always have good dreams." Reva whispered. "what were you dreaming about?" He asked stroking her abdomen he loved doing it. Loved taking care of her.

"I saw you in a conference, presenting your research. Everyone was happy. Chris was there too. I was clapping from the front row seats." Forrest gave her a small smile. "Then how could it be good?" He asked. "If I was at the stage Honey, you will be there too, because you are my partner in this. You and I can never be apart." He told her. 

"Why are you here like this then? You can go to your house rather than staying here with me cooped up in here with my friends." She asked. "But then I could not sleep without you by my side. Holding you to me is all I want to do nowadays." He explained getting up. "Do you want to have something special? Anything at all, any cravings?" She shook her head.

He pulled his clothes from the closet and hers too. He likes to see her in Indian attire. "We need to shop for maternity clothes too. So, after our shifts, we can go shopping today?" He offered. "Sure, as you wish to your highness." He placed a kiss on top of her head and walked inside the bathroom. He seems happy to Reva. And that is what she was aiming for. "Honey your bath is ready, come on in," Forrest called her. She stood up and walked inside.

"So, what is for breakfast today?" Disha asked looking at Reva and Pia. Both the girls looked at their husbands busy in the kitchen trying to impress the girls with their cooking and there was a surprising third element present there. Valentino too was in the kitchen, however; he was more into instructing than cooking. "What is he doing here?" Disha asked remembering the last time she saw him in Rome. He was constantly flirting with every girl he saw.

"You remember Chris's mom?" Disha cannot forget her even if she wants to. "yes, that overbearing woman is responsible for half our troubles." Disha said looking at Pia. "Well, that Overbearing woman is now trying to fulfill her dreams of having a high-end daughter-in-law with her this son. They fought and now he is not on talking terms with her. So, here he is with us. I can understand that she can bring out the worst in everyone." Pia informed her.

"Here you go food is served, ladies." Christopher placed a plate in front of Pia and Forrest did the same for Reva. Disha looked at the guys wondering if she will have this same look for her ever in her life. Mia looked at Christopher and Pia. She was happy for them undoubtedly but sometimes she wondered if it was her would behave the same way? Or even if there is someone who will behave this way with her ever.

"Mia, here it is for you" Christopher placed a plate in front of her. "Thank you, Chris, you didn't have to." Christopher smiled at her. "Sure, I do Mia, you are my sister." He returned back to his seat beside Pia. "Too much love in the room guys, I have clinics, those children are waiting for me." Disha said looking at them. "wait, here you go baby doll, your breakfast is served." Valentino put a plate in front of Disha.

 "I might get food poisoning eating that," Disha said looking at the plate. "Now, you are breaking my heart baby doll. I made it for you." Disha Sighed. "I don't do playboys, Mr. Casanova. You put me off you permanently." With that said she picked up her bag and walked away. It made Valentino laugh. "Oh Miss Seth, you might want to keep your attitude in check, for you don't know what is going to hit you," Valentino thought.