16!

Christopher's plane doesn't land where it was supposed to. Instead, It crashed laned miles away from the airport on approach. The pilot, co-pilot, and flight attendant were in very bad shape. They were in hospital getting treated. But there is no evidence of Christopher, Pia, or their daughter on board the aircraft or among the wreckage.

Twenty-four hours have been passed since they have received the news. And no one had rested, or gotten a wink of sleep. Especially not Forrest and Valentino. Forrest was sitting in the chair next to Reva's bed who was still very much under the influence of sedatives. 

He was afraid of how he was going to break the news to her. Knowing how fragile her heart is, he didn't know how he was even supposed to deliver the bad news to her. The good news is no one can find their bodies.

So, until the confirmation of the bodies been found comes, I can assume they are not presumably dead¸ Forrest said to himself.

He didn't know what to do, Valentino told him to rest, go to his house, and sleep because he hasn't slept very well in the past two nights. But his heart doesn't let him leave Reva alone here. He cannot go and not think about the consequences of this alleged disappearance or the attack on Reva in his own house. 

Why cannot he have a break from getting bad news after bad news? He does not want to receive them. Quite frankly he was very tired of this vicious cycle he was stuck into. He wants to be out of it and for once want to live a peaceful life.

His phone rang and he picked it up. "How is she?" Valentino asked. "same as before. I don't know how much more I can take Valentino. You know how all the media and detectives have been swarming in, I hardly have any time to breathe, let alone check in on Reva." Valentino sighed. 

"I know how you feel when everyone thinks it was you who did it because if something happens to Pia and Christopher, Woodlands will be officially yours." Forrest couldn't believe when he heard it first. There was a hidden Will, Christopher's lawyer approached him hours after the news of it got out. And told him, since he was presumed dead, Forrest shall be the new owner of everything Christopher has.

That is not something you want to have to listen to after they all think your best friend is dead. No, he wanted to search for him to scour the area, he wanted to find them. "They are not dead, we haven't found them yet, just this, alright. I will put more men into it. I don't care what anyone else says, my friend is not dead. Do you hear me? My friend is very much alive and I don't care what anyone thinks. He cannot die" Forrest said. 

"Yes, I too feel this, my brother is very much alive and he is somewhere trying to come back to us," Valentino said sharing the same vision as Forrest. "But you should think about getting some sleep. It is bad if we too have to hospitalize you at such a crucial moment, my friend. Go home and rest"

"I will once someone come to keep an eye on Reva, Disha would be coming in, until she does I will be here keeping watch on Reva myself," Forrest informed him. "Ok, but do not over exhaust yourself that your body begins to shut down." Forrest chuckled. 

"You need not think about that, I am sturdier than I look." And he cut the call sighing. "Where you are Chris? You picked the wrong time to vacation." He whispered looking at Reva. And then his eyes begin to close on their own accord.

Someone shook him. He woke up abruptly preparing himself for more bad news. But then he saw Disha looking at him. "Up you go Dr. Lyte, this is the end of shift for you. Go home and take a rest, I will be with Reva until you come back. And I have your number on speed dial if I needed you for anything and I have the emergency button here, if anything seems wrong, even a little I will press this. Don't worry I have it covered. You should go home, take shower and relax; you do not want to look as a homeless person to her, do you when she wakes up?" Disha told him softly.