23!

He traced her skin as his lips tasted it. He was waiting for this for so long. He just wanted this moment to be inked into their mind. His hand pulled the remaining resistance off her. "You are a beautiful woman. You are my woman." He whispered looking into her eyes.

 "Reva Mathur, tonight I will claim you for the rest of your existence." Reva's eyes widen at his claim. His lips kissed her neck and his hands rolled her bud between his forefinger and thumb. She moaned his name.

But he was just starting. "How would you like for me to taste you beautiful? I am dying to know how sweet you are." His lips are over her bud and his tongue slowly licked her cool skin. She arched her back pushing herself into him more. He held her breasts in his hands and kissed the soft flesh rolling his tongue over her sensitive buds biting them and grazing his teeth against them. She cried out more.

"Forrest" She moaned trying to break free of his hold. But he didn't let her. "Tomorrow I want you, sore baby. The sorer you are, the more you will remember, and the more you remember the more wet you become. And when that happens, I will be there to satisfy you. It says the first impression is the last impression. Let's see if I can make that long-lasting impression." Forrest whispered.

He moves down kissing and biting on her skin. And slowly dipped his tongue into her navel. He pulled back. And her eyes opened. He removed the rest of his clothes, slowly. Giving her a nice view of himself and what he is planning on doing to her next. 

"My sweet little birdie, how much I wanted you next to me." Forrest got back on the bed and kissed her toes, the pad of her toe. She moaned holding the sheets. "Not so fast my sweet Reva, the night is young and I want you thoroughly explored. Don't move or I am going to tie you up."

He kissed her toes and then her foot moving up. Slowly he parted her legs and got in between them. She looked at him as he kissed her thighs, moving up more. His fingers slowly rubbed her entrance. "Forrest, don't do that" She called trying to clench her legs together. 

He smacked her slowly. She cried out. "Hush, don't say a word sweetheart." He whispered and ran his tongue along with his warmth. She pulled on to his locks holding on to his position. He slowly dipped his tongue into her warmth moving in and out.

"Forrest, I cannot take it any longer." She begged. He pulled back blowing at her nub and she came apart. "Reva, now it is my turn, so let me ask you again, do you wish for me to continue, because if you don't, I can wait for long, I do not have any problem with the wait." Reva shook her head.

 "Forrest, I want you to love me." She whispered. "Alright little birdie, as you want. I am going to love you, now and for the rest of your life." He whispered against her skin. And then he kissed her lip again.

He pushed her legs upholding her to him and slowly pushed himself in. She cried in shock feeling the overwhelming pain. "It hurts" She cried. He wiped her tears. "It's ok, it's alright Little birdie. Just listen to me, and follow my voice I promise you; it will be alright. I promise you, My sweet Reva." He entwined their fingers together slowly moving to let her ease into his pace. "Is it hurting now?" "No, go faster, please" He kissed her again silencing her. And she let him continue his torturous pace.

"Look at me Reva, I want to see how you look shattering beneath me." He whispered. "For the first time," He kissed her again feeling himself closer to his high. "Reva," He called out her name falling over her all sweaty and tired. He rolled to his side pulling her to his arms. "I hope I didn't hurt you my sweet little birdie, and showed you, my love, as best I can." She placed her head over his chest. 

"Was I good?" she sounded so unsure of herself still. "No..." She looked at him shocked. "You are the best, I don't think I can compare how you felt a minute back there, Reva you are unique, you are not like others. I don't think I can ever compare you to anyone else ever." He placed a kiss on her forehead. "Let me put you to sleep my little birdie." And he pulled the cover upon himself and her.