19!

Reva found herself in a hospital bed again. "four hours, that is the latest minimal record for you to be unconscious." She looked at Forrest's face. "My whole body hurts as if I was hit by something hard." He checked her charts. 

"You are lucky it is all that you can feel Miss Mathur. You were hit with a very deadly gas which could have paralyzed your lungs if I haven't found you when I did. As even in trace amount it can be disastrous if inhaled from a close range, which again somehow you managed to do Miss Mathur" He said angrily.

"I was trying to get back to the cabin after I checked in on the last patient. And then it happened" He was annoyed. "If you have stayed put then it wouldn't have happened. I am worried you know? With what happened to Christopher and Pia, I am afraid that someday I will wake up and you will not be here for me. You don't know baby, how much afraid it makes me, not to be able to see you the next day. You are my reason to live. Only you, Reva," He told her.

She touched his face. "You should not say such things, Mr. Lyte. If something does happen to me someday..." He pressed his lips against hers. "Don't, I am here right? I will not let us break apart. I want you more than anything in my life. I don't care if anything happens to anyone. If you are with me little birdie, there is nothing I cannot do, I cannot achieve." He kissed her forehead and picked her up in his arms. "Let's get you home." He said in a soft tone. "Home" She whispered nuzzling more into his chest.

His eyes opened seeing her first thing in the morning as he was doing for the past few months. He had become very much habituated with this. The fundraiser was in few days and it was in Paris. He was planning to take her out yet again and this time he will make her his fully. He cannot let anyone take her away. She placed her hand on his chest and looked into his eyes. "What are you thinking so hard about?" She asked. "You, and me. For some reason, you are the only thing that I can think about little birdie." She placed her head on his chest.

"So, you are being cheesy in the morning." He chuckled slowly moving his hands along her spine. "yes, I just love lying down with you like this. Holding you, running my hand along your soft skin. I can and I will hold you like this every single morning." She looked up at him. "How it will be when you have to work at night? You won't be home to do this" He ran his fingers along with her hair. "Are we playing the situation games now? I love it. I will just slip into bed just before you open your eyes." He said. "And what will you do?"

"I will pull you off the bed and make you drive me to the hospital. So, I can be with you always Forrest." She said touching his cheek. "Promise me, you will always be here with me, promise me you will never leave." "I promise you; I will always be with you. I will never ever leave you for anything or anyone." He slowly touched her lips tracing them. "Good, I am glad to hear that you are mine, little birdie." He touched her neck and down slowly tracing her nipples holding them onto his forefinger and thumb.

She moaned. "You like it when I play with you don't you Miss Mathur?" He asked rolling her buds more. "Yes, you do" he whispered placing his mouth on one rolling his tongue around it. She held his hairs pulling onto them. Forrest moaned too. Moving down and own till he reached where he desired to. "Give in to me and I will pleasure you all day." He said touching her warmth. But before he can do anything his phone rang. He groaned pulling away.

"Not again, can't I get few moments alone with my own girlfriend?" He muttered making her laugh. She pulled away but he held her body to his. "Lyte," He said still touching her. "Yes, it is good, divert my calls for the week to Christopher and include Miss Mathur too. We are going to Paris tonight." And he cut his call. "So where are we baby?" He asked. "Yes, I was about to kiss you, and we were about to make out." He said pushing her against the bed capturing her lips.