20!

Paris is a city of Love, and for Forrest, it is a chance to show Reva his true self. The one he was actually. A romantic at heart. He booked them the most luxurious suite he could find. Because Forrest Arthur Lyte never aims for anything less but perfection. "Which is my room," Reva asked. "This is your room," He told her. "But this is your..." realization dawned upon her. "You just booked us one room, didn't you?" She asked. "I booked the most Luxurious suite Paris can offer Missy. And you are blaming me for sharing with you? You have such a cold heart." He said in a sad tone.

"And here I thought I can show my girl some good time." Reva felt guilty. No matter what she does she cannot seem to make him happy. "I am sorry, it is alright that you are going to spend the days with me in this room. Forrest, I am looking forward to spending time with you." She hugged him and he kissed her forehead. "So am I Honey. You know why? Because you are here. You are here with me. I can share my world with you Reva Mathur every day. I want to be with you."

"So, what is the first thing?" She asked. "Let's go and see the Eiffel tower at night. I heard that It looks wonderful at night." He told her. "Do I need to change?" She asked looking at him. "If you are not uncomfortable with wearing my shirt and travel around the city of love, who am I to complain?" he asked. "wait here then, and give me your belt please." He smiled and handed that to her.

She came out with her hairs flying wildly all around her and with light makeup. She had made out a dress with his shirt and used the belt to hold it in place. And as usual, Forrest was in awe of her. "Do you ever run out of ideas of using my shirts as your clothes? sometimes I like to see you in clothes I buy for you Miss Mathur. As your fiancé, I like to pamper you." She placed her hands on his neck. "Too bad I am a self-sustained woman Mr. Lyte."

She took her shoes and put them on. But Forrest stopped her. "Wait put these instead." He said giving her a box. It contained knee-length boots of her size. "when did you manage to get those?" She was surprised. "Do you know a magician never reveals his secrets, how can I?" And he pulled her outside. "How are we going to travel?" He pointed to a motorcycle. And put on a helmet on her. "So, this is my carriage ride?" she touched the machine. "Hop on little birdie."

She put her hands through his arms holding him. And placed her head on his back. They travel through the lit streets of France. He was enjoying it too much. And he didn't want it to end for any reason. "It is so beautiful," Reva said as they passed the street with the lights. Forrest slowed down so that he can gaze at the amused expression on her face. He can see the happiness on her face.

He parked his motorcycle and helped her down. "I learned a new thing about you today." He told her. "What is that?" Reva asked. "That you are a little Koala bear. And you love being that" He held her hand. And they walked towards the Eiffel tower. "This is beautiful." She told him. "I told you, didn't I?" He asked. She laughed as someone blew bubbles. He took out his camera and begin clicking her pictures. Some memories he needed to preserve just for himself.

"What are you looking at?" She asked. He pulled her into his arms. "This is a city of love. And I am looking at the person I want to share it with forever." He whispered. And then they kissed as they heard the beautiful music floating in the air. A new beginning for herself and him. He wanted that beginning. And he carved it so much more. He took her hand and followed the music. They reached a place where some people were playing music on street. "Want to dance mademoiselle?" And he pulled her in the middle of the circle dancing on the music. People around them clapped for Forrest and her. And they both laughed holding hands and just enjoying each other's presence around themselves.

They returned to the hotel and she felt very much tired. "Hmmm... dancing takes too much energy, have you ever noticed?" He picked her up in his arms. "Tired honey?" She nodded holding her neck. "So very much." She mumbled sleepily. "I was thinking about different things. But I will let you sleep for tonight. And then tomorrow, I will take you shopping." She smiled "Can I sleep in with you, I like that more than shopping." He chuckled. He never thought that he will live to see the day when Reva Mathur admits that she loves cuddling with him. More than she loves shopping.