36!

Forrest looked at Reva. She was still in shock. "Forrest" Reva exclaimed. She held him in her arms. "Are you hurt?" Forrest was holding his cheek. "Let me see," Reva pushed his hand away to reveal the bruise. Then she turned towards the attacker. "How dare you hit my husband?" She asked angrily. "Husband? You married him?" Apurva asked. "I have children with him. He is the father of my twins. You possess no right to hit him."

Apurva looked at her. "I possess every right to hit him. He is the reason why all that had happened, happened." Forrest pulled Reva to him. "Sorry mate, haven't I told you that she is mine? It was worthless that you even tried to take her away from me. It will always be me." Forrest told him with a smile of triumph.

"I am sorry what? You kept cheating on her, and she went into a stage of depression for that. Then you kidnap her and marry her? Who does that? Do you even love her?" Nothing Apurva said was wrong. Forrest had done everything. Each and everything Apurva had to accuse of him doing he did all of that but no one in this world can love her as much as he does. This is one thing that is also very true.

"I have hurt her, the most. I know I have, but no one can love her as much as I do." He wasn't wrong and that is something Reva knew very well. "This is whom you had chosen for yourself, Reva? That too when I am here next to you? How can you choose him who can hurt you again and again?" Reva heard her children crying. She didn't even have to look at Forrest before he walked inside the nursery and she heard their cries stop.

"Did you see that? He understands what I need and when I need it. Yes, he had committed mistakes and that will not be his last ones. But he will always be the first one to amend it. He knows what is the responsibility of being a husband or a father is. I can never ever find someone like him." Reva told them. "I think it is more about his money than his sentiments, isn't it?" He asked.

"Honey a little help here, your children are being a handful." Her mother smiled at her and walked inside the nursery. And Reva followed. She was showing Forrest patiently how to calm the babies down. He thanked her mother as she helped put them back to sleep. And then she came out. "They are beautiful. Reva, they are as beautiful as you are when you were born." And then she gave Reva something. "For the babies, put them on when they wake up ok?" She nodded and then Reva looked at her father who too was looking at her.

"Papa, are you not going to meet your grandchildren?" Reva asked. "Reva I never wanted this life for you. When you refused to marry Apurva, you told him it was about your career and your dream of becoming the best in your field as you can. But then you come here, you are suddenly married and not only married but you are the mother of two children. What is the difference then? Why reject who we have chosen for you?"

Reva was happy Forrest wasn't hearing any of this or he would have been very upset and that is the last thing is that she wanted to happen. "Because he is rich then I am, that is why." Apurva gave him no needed input on the case. "I wasn't asking you, I want to know what my daughter thinks Apurva. She is married now to Forrest whether you like it or not, she will always be called Reva Lyte."

"No, Sir she is not Reva Lyte. She is Doctor Reva Arthur Mathur Lyte, the best in the field of cardiology. If she is not then I will make her. I will make her better than I am. That is her dream. I will make her achieve it." Forrest answered for her. "Nonsense, no one can do that. No one will ever want to let another be better in his trade. You do not want her to be the best, do you? You just want to console her to believe that it is what you want to." Apurva said looking at Forrest who still was holding his son in his hand.

"Please keep your voice down or you will wake up the baby," Forrest said. "And I don't think you are prepared enough to make him sleep again. Now, my wife is very tired and she needs her rest. I would like you if you do not to argue with her like this. She is not answerable to you for making her choices in her life." Reva's father was listening to Forrest's words.