8!

Reva returned back from the trip but still, her thoughts were on the thing that how Forrest was taking someone else's name when he was half asleep. Could she be closer to solving the mystery of her friend and mentor that is Forrest?

 Maybe he will open up to her as she had opened up to him. The only thing that she needed to do now made him trust her. But is easier said than done. She knew that Forrest can read her easily one false move and she can lose her friend before she has even gotten him. And that is not something she really wants to do. She cannot let it happen, can she?

"Thinking about it again?" Disha asked looking at Reva. Ever since she had returned from that trip with Forrest, she had somehow become much silent than she was naturally. It wasn't in her nature to be this silent and this was somewhere troubling Disha and Mia both. "Is something happened between the two of them?" Disha thought. 

And then she looked at Reva again who was sitting on the balcony of her room and staring at the vast emptiness in front of her. It had been two days since she had returned and although she had told Forrest about her truth, she hasn't conveyed everything to him yet.

There was a past that was something not everyone can be proud of, a part of her past is something she too cannot be proud of. But she was here because of that, it might have broken her but it motivated her towards her dreams. "Reva, are you alright?" And then she has these friends with her, she feels blessed because they are more than just friends they are like her sister. Even then she couldn't tell them about what was going on with her. "Yes, I am fine, just done lots of shopping Forrest almost had bought me the entire store, even when I said no." "You said no?" Both Disha and Mia exclaimed at the same time it surprised them.

"Yes, Forrest is just a friend, I cannot just take things from him because he felt like it can I? It is wrong, I mean he can buy me a thing or two but the entire store? That is ridiculous." Reva told them still looking in front of her. Her phone rang almost startling her. "Miss Mathur, I was expecting you wouldn't pick my call up knowing it is late at night, but I need your help down at the hospital can you come now?" She heard Forrest's voice.

 "Don't tell me someone locked you in the bathroom again?" She asked. "No" Forrest replied. "It is the storeroom" Reva was stunned this was the third time this month and she and he still couldn't figure it out.

"Alright hold on I will be down there" "I am at the heart research center Miss Mathur, hurry before I run out of oxygen" She shook her head and a smile graced her face "How you manage to get yourself locked like this again and again?" She said to herself. And then looked at her friends "Mia may I borrow your car for a while? I have an emergency I need to go to the hospital right away." Reva said. "Alright, but be careful alright" Reva nodded putting her shoes on and running towards the car. She told the driver to drive towards the heart research institute. And as they stopped at the gates, she ran towards the nearest storeroom to his cabin. "Forrest, are you in there?" She called. She didn't even realize that everyone was looking at her because she was in her pajamas.

 "Forrest..." She called again. But there wasn't any answer. Then she turned around and asked, "Have anyone seen Dr. Forrest lately?" She got no answer until there was a little girl tugging on her hand "Yes? Have you seen Dr. Forrest?" She asked the girl. "He was going down the elevator, and that girl was following him. She follows him every day." The girl said.

"Where he went to?" Reva asked "Storeroom at the basement I think Dr. Mathur. Sorry, did she bother you? I know she should be in bed but the poor child suffers from Insomnia, she hardly gets any sleep. And she sees things no wonder. I might just put her to sleep. Good Night Dr. Mathur." Reva ran towards the elevators. She knew Forrest hated that place and there is no way he would have been locked inside accidentally even.