35!

Forrest looked at Reva's sleeping form. She was sound asleep in their new dwelling. A house he had bought for them. He left the room and walked towards the nursery. He then adjusted the thermostat. His children looked at him with their big eyes. 

"You know babies, your mother and I used to play this situation game. The one in which I had given her a situation and she had done the same with me. It was quite fun actually. We can play too, maybe you can help daddy decide what he should do in this situation?" The children smile at him.

"Now you are laughing at your father? You two are traitors and here I thought you two would be on my team." He covered them properly. Right after he had taken them to her someone broke into the neonatal ICU. He doesn't know who it was but he had a fair idea that someone was trying to harm them. So, he did the first thing that came into his mind and he take them and Reva out of that place.

Now, he has one thing left to do. He needed to find out how to get out of this particular situation. He was sure that what Ange intend to accomplish with all this she will sooner or later and there is no way he can do anything to prevent the same. He had gotten a call from his lawyer last night. To him, the case seems to be very much hopeless. She clearly has very strong proof that he had cheated on her. Not only that she had something more. Something he hasn't told anyone about at all.

Forrest kissed on top of his children's heads and closed the door. He needed assistance and fast. But he doesn't know who to go to. Suddenly his world begins to crumble all around him. All he wanted was to share his life with the woman that he loves. 

But everything he does only makes it worse. He walked inside his home office and slammed the door shut. Then he pushed everything off the desk breaking the laptop and the pen holder with the paperweights. He cannot take this anymore. What he ever did to harm anyone?

He didn't even love Ange. He never love anyone in his life till he met Reva. What made him go back to Ange was his guilt. He always had felt responsible for her state. She being in a coma was entirely his fault. That was what made him feel guilt every time he closed his eyes. Now his past came haunting back to him. Now, he is trapped in a dark place with no hope of escaping him. But he had to pay for his sins. He is now doing it. But he could be dragging Reva and the children with him. He is so afraid to think what would happen if he was gone.

He looked up from his present state and saw pair of brown eyes looking at him. "Honey, why are you up? I thought I had put you to sleep." He asked. She came towards him and pulled him up from the mess he created. "I am beginning to think that you love making me tidy up your office. And make me salvage everything in your laptop again and again." He looked away from her. He had reacted again in his anger and frustration.

"I am sorry, I will clean this up. Forgive me for doing this." Reva shook her head and looked at him. "It is alright." She held his hand and led her out of the room now lay destroyed. She pushed him on the couch and then hugged him tightly. "It is alright Art, whatever happens, you and I will be in this together, ok?" She told him. "I am afraid that I will lose it all. I have gotten you. I cannot lose you. I cannot lose anyone of you." He cried holding her close to him. She kept stroking his hair.

Then she begins to hum to him. Slowly he stopped crying and begin to listen to her melodious voice. "It is alright." She whispered to him. "We will be alright" Forrest pulled away and whispered, "Will we?" She can feel his distress. "Yes, sure we will be. It is you and I against the world and we make such a great team." She tried to lift his mood up. 

"There was a reason Reva why I was so afraid of having children of my own. I haven't told you everything about me. I haven't been totally honest with you all this time. Because I was afraid that..." "I will judge you and blame you for something you think you did wrong, isn't it?" She completed the sentence for him.