30!

Christopher drove towards the hospital. Reva was in the passenger seat her face was pale with worry. She was responsible for his condition. She drove him to do this. If she never came into his life then he would have been happy. But she had to ruin it all for him. 

"It is not your fault Reva," Christopher said. "You didn't hold the pills and forced him to swallow them. He did it to himself." She played with the hem of her sleeve. Yes, she didn't but she left him. She left him alone to do this. She was responsible.

Christopher parked and both of them made a run for the ICU. "Dr. Woodland" others greeted him. "Forrest, what is the report?" he asked. "Not good, we had managed to drain most of the medication but it was absorbed too. So, we don't know how much it causes damage to his nerves. He might slip into a coma." "No, he will not do it," Reva shouted. "Reva don't get excited. It is bad for your heart." Christopher tried to calm her down. "I want to see him. I want to see Forrest." She cried.

"You will, you will let them do their work. Reva, once they are done you can see him alright?" Christopher hugged her. "No, you are not going to see him. It was all because of you. I will not let you harm my Forrest more than you did." Christopher looked at the owner of the voice. Reva knew who it was and she was not happy with her tone. "I will not allow it." Reva walked up to her standing in front of her.

"Who will stop me? you?" Reva asked Ange. "I am his fiancée see the ring? He proposed to me. I was going to get married to him this weekend but you ruined it for me and Forrest. Why don't you go and die already?" Reva slapped her in the middle of the not-so-empty corridor. 

Everyone stopped and looked at her. "First you insulted my profession and now you dare to say these words? That ring doesn't prove that you are engaged to him. It is very easy to slip on a ring and pretend to be engaged to my boyfriend. Ange, I do not believe you. And I do not want to see you here. Get out of my sight. And do not dare to approach Forrest."

Reva felt pain in her chest. "Reva, are you alright?" She nodded as her friend came in. "Go away, or you like to be insulted like this," Valentino asked. "I will see you. You cannot take my right as..." Reva held her hand and led her out of the hospital.

 "Now Ange, listen to me very carefully, I know he was using anti-depressant and that was not because of me. It is because of you. So, if you want to stay out of Prison, I would suggest not to come near Forrest or me. Get out and stay out." Reva told her in a deadly tone. "This time I am not joking." And she left her out.

Valentino was following her closely. "Remind me not to anger your friend ever" Disha chuckled. "Oh, you haven't seen anything yet." Reva walked towards the ICU. "I need to see him. I am a doctor too." Reva said and pushed everyone away from that place. 

She wanted to see him. And no one can stop her from doing so. She saw he was surrounded by equipment. Machinery keeping him alive. "Oh Forrest, why do you do this to yourself?" She asked. She wasn't happy about it. "wake up please love." She whispered sitting beside him and holding his hand.

Reva bought flowers for him. And placed them neatly in the vase of his bedside table. "how long you will be asleep for?" She asked. Forrest had slipped into a coma. It was bad, but she refused to give up like this. "Forrest, are you listening to me? I am talking to you." She got no response. 

She took his hand and placed it on her abdomen. "Your baby misses you too. Don't you want to talk to them? We are having twins. I confirmed yesterday in the sonogram. Wake up please Love, you have been asleep for too long now." She placed a kiss on his forehead. And tears escaped her eyes.

Reva was finished with her work for the day and she decided to pay Forrest a visit. She had a new book in her hand. He loved to listen to the stories she read him. She sat down beside him and said "I brought you Pride and Prejudice today, it is a nice book. If we go to London, we will hunt for the first edition. I think I can find one. Don't you?" She opened the book and begin reading it to him. Soon she became exhausted and her eyes drooped. She finally gave into sleep.