3!

Forrest was looking at his work desk. She again had arranged it. After that night he was surer than what she shows to the world is not something she is in reality. But that is not what was bothering him now. What bothering him was the thing that, it had been nearly a month and Kelly still managed to deceive all of them. 

How can he do anything to assure the safety of his best friend and his sister and their newborn? He was in great distress because everywhere he looks, he meets up with a dead end. Moreover, he was also worried about Christopher's recovery and the relationship between both Pia and Chris, he didn't know exactly if they were getting along. Time was short and he wasn't really sure who to turn to.

"Sir the cases..." Reva stopped looking at him, he was concentrating hard on the paperweight on his desk. She wondered what he was thinking about. She kept the files down at his table and he finally looked up. "Ah... Miss Mathur exactly the girl I was thinking about." She blushed, just when she thinks he cannot turn more sinister than he actually is, he turns on more sinister and says something like this. 

"T...Thinking about me Sir?" Forrest stood up and walked past her locking his cabin. She stiffens, what he was thinking now? "Who else Miss Mathur, for some reason you are the only woman who is occupying my thoughts nowadays." She felt his breath on her neck and she stiffens more than before.

He was too close to her. Her heart was beating wildly remembering the morning after when she saw he was holding her to sleep in minimal clothes. And she didn't have the courage to ask what had happened between them. No, she didn't exactly know what was she should ask or how she would ask about the details. Everything was a little blurry at that moment. 

"Y...Your Mind Sir?" Reva asked. "Yes, aren't you even a bit-tired running through my mind all day and all night long?" "Excuse me Mr. Lyte are you flirting with me?" He pulled back, there it was, her fiery spirit he can see. "I wouldn't dare to Miss Mathur, knowing that you can easily tell on me and I do not want to deal with angry Christopher or Pia. Knowing that they both love you so very much."

"I will not, I am not that much mean" "I take your words as a guarantee, what were the case files you were talking about?" He asked finally. "The cases you told me to study, I am done with them sir, now what you need me to do?" She asked. "Already? I thought it will take you more time than this" She looked down embarrassed.

 "I...I actually like to read Sir" She mumbled. "Excuse me what did you say?" "I like to read sir," She repeated a little louder this time. "Sure, aren't you a little Hermione Granger," he said ruffling her hairs. "Too bad she ended up with Ron rather than Harry, I guess not everyone can handle complicated characters."

"I guess not, Reva, let's play a game," Forrest suggested. "A game? What kind?" She asked now very curious to what was on his mind. "A situation game, I give you a situation and you will tell me what you will do at the same" "As long as I got to give you one too." She told him. "Done, as long as we keep the conversation private." He looked her in the eye and said.

"You know about patient and therapist confidentiality, right?" "I thought we were playing for fun," Reva said. "We are, but we cannot expect everyone to understand our version of fun Miss Mathur." She nodded in understanding. "About the files, what I should do next?" He held her hand pulled her closer. "Sit here first you have awfully unstable feet, Miss Mathur, as I said aren't you tired of running all over all the time?"

"I want to learn and become better at helping people. Isn't it what we are supposed to do, in our profession?" She asked. "You are very right Miss Mathur, it is what we should do because that is what we take an oath about as doctors. But if you tire yourself out like this, you have to take care of yourself first then you will miss all the fun you can have," She was quite surprised.