40!

Reva found the side of the bed empty tomorrow is the trial and Forrest was losing it. She decided to find him. She found him asleep on the armchair he installed in the nursery for her saying it was extra soft so it would be comfortable. He always cared for everyone around him. But now, he needs more and more help. She still needed to visit the girl's house the address being fake and the nurse being missing who had given her the address in the first place proves her theory right.

She placed a kiss on top of his head covering him. "I love you so much, my heart specialist." She said softly. The babies started to cry and he woke up. "Why are you up? I was taking care of them. I think they need to see me remember me. I don't know how long I would be gone. I don't know how old they will be when I return. The thing is impossible for me to get away from. I know, I have known it for a while now. And I don't think anything can ever be right again." She took his hand and placed it on her heart. "Yes, it will be. You need to believe in me. You need to believe in us."

She picked up her son and he picked her daughter up. "She is going to be a daddy's girl. See how she stopped crying?" Reva asked. "Yes, she is my little angel." He whispered as he saw her daughter smile. Then she saw the medical journal on the table. "Bedtime theory?" She asked making him smile. "Nothing else can put your daughter to sleep other than this." Reva smiled. "Come on let me feed them, I need your help." She said pulling him towards their room.

Christopher was waiting on Eros. He told no one about this meeting. Something very suspicious was going on. And the attack on them proved that. It was something uncalled for. "Hello Woodland, you calling me here must be something bad that happened to you that night. You haven't told your boss too that you are planning this secret meeting behind her back." He got irritated. "What is it with you, Ramon? You have learned to mock people in crisis or that is an inborn trait to harass people who ask for your help?"

He leaned back looking at Christopher. "No, it comes naturally when I see you Woodland." He told Christopher. "Seriously, where is the missus? She should have been here seeing Missus Forrest is taking care of that child who is throwing tantrums." That irritated him more. "Forrest is upset tomorrow is the trial and Reva had to be there with him. Now, are you coming with me or not? This can be very important in these trials." Eros sighed. "Sure mate, I would hate to see those two break apart. But answer me first why haven't you told her?"

"Pia doesn't know about the accident that happened. She doesn't know about the attack and I do not want to stress her. She had gone through some very bad things in her life. The last thing I want is for her to go through something like this again. She is already stressed about Forrest." Eros got up and paid the bill. "Very well then. Let's go and see this girl you are talking about maybe we can find out something that we don't know about" Christopher finally walked out to find the mystery that was bothering him.

He called his brother about the medical records. "Valentino, do you have any news?" He asked. "I have something. I think Miss Seth still needs to go through some more things before going through it all. And I think I will help her achieve it." I sighed. He likes her, why cannot he tell her directly. I mean what bad can happen? She will reject him at most? But somehow, he will understand what he needs to pursue her. But he isn't willing to try like always. Christopher is tired of his attitude now.

"Why have you taken us out of the back entrance and that too through the kitchen?" Christopher asked. "Because someone was following me. I like them to know, I am cleverer and have been in that business longer. So, here is our transport. We are not driving in that fancy car, neither are you. We will go in that not-so-unique car. And we will reach our destination." It was clever Christopher had to admit that. "So, what is the plan?" He asked him. "We will see when we get there." He drove the car towards its destination and as suspected no one had followed him. But out of the corner of his eyes, Christopher spotted someone as they drove away in front of the diner they were into. The blond-haired woman.