39!

Christopher followed her silently into the heart research center. He didn't question her. He knew something was up. Reva was on to something. She took the same path once before. The night someone had locked Forrest inside the storeroom where he would die of suffocation. That was the plan but she spoiled that for someone. Now she needs to know who that someone is. And maybe she knows how to.

She stopped in front of the children's ward. And fortunately, the same nurse was on duty as that night. " Doctor Reva? Do you need something mam?" She asked Reva. "Yes, a little information would be very useful right now." The woman looked at her questioningly. "I need to talk to the girl. The one with Insomnia, you said she cannot sleep at night. I need to know what had happened to her?" She asked. "She was discharged a few days ago." Christopher looked at the nurse. "Do you have CCTV installed here?" He asked.

"Unfortunately, the one on this floor stopped working. We had called technicians but they told us the data was corrupted before anything could be retrieved." Reva met with another dead end. But if her hunch was right about this...

 "The address, I need that girl's address for follow-ups," Christopher added quickly. He had known time was the crucial element in all this. "Sure Sir, if you please follow me." Something was very suspicious about this nurse. Or rather very convenient how the footage got corrupted all of a sudden.

Christopher followed the nurse. Reva decided to search for that herself. So she walked towards the office and told the staff to get the files out of the patients during that time period. She can feel that this conspiracy had spread its wings far too wide. And that she needed to do something fast. She got the file and hid it in her coat. Then she met Christopher on the outside. "Did you get it?" Reva asked Christopher. He showed her a paper. "Let's go and see."

Christopher drove towards the address. "This is it" Reva held his hand. "Chris, something doesn't feel right about it. You know none of our work had been easy. This seems to me like it is too easy. And as it is, I am sure it is a trap." Reva told him. "Only one way to find out is if we go and see for ourselves, Reva," Christopher told her. "I don't know Chris, how safe it is and..." "Come on Reva dear where is your sense of adventure?" That put a smile on her face. "After you" She walked out after Christopher who knocked at the door.

"Miss Clarington?" The woman nodded. "I am here to talk about your daughter Claire." The woman looked at him with confusion. "You might be mistaken sir, I only have a son Louis. I never had a daughter. There must be some mistake." Reva looked at Christopher who already had concluded that Reva's assumption was right. Just then few men pushed past the lady and were carrying weapons. Reva leaned closer to Christopher hoping that she had never ever to be this right about anything.

"Miss Reva Mathur, if you come with us, there will be no harm done to your companion." "Reva no, don't even think about it. If you do so I will never be able to forgive myself and I cannot face my friend who loves you more than anything." Reva knew he was right but she cannot let anything bad happen to Christopher. Pia might not be able to survive the shock. Can she be responsible for this all? Can she forgive herself? "I will go with them. Chris, I cannot see you get hurt or worse."

She made her way towards the men. Christopher walked towards the car and pulled out the gun he always keeps on him. "Hey, fellows aren't you forgetting something?" Christopher asked. "What do you mean?" Christopher got inside the car and drove his car towards them. Then he pulled Reva inside who got free in the moment of their shock. 

"Are you crazy Chris?" Reva asked once they were on the road. "You can call me crazy, that is the least I can do to protect my family, Reva. You are my sister, and I am not letting anyone harm you or my brother. You got me?" Reva nodded. "What have you got?" He asked just as his phone rang.