27!

Forrest walked towards the person hugging her tightly. Reva has almost forgotten how it felt. "Little birdie. I am so sorry. I have put on the alarm. I swear, I have it must be in here somewhere" Forrest started to go through his phone to prove he put in a reminder. But he couldn't find it. 

"I know it is somewhere here..." Reva placed her hand on his stopping him. "I believe you, Forrest. Sometimes it does happen when a person cannot remember something a phone cannot make you remind it." "But I put it in there" Forrest whispered clearly remembering putting on the reminder two days ago.

"I am here for my things. I think I should stay with Pia and Chris for few days." She walked towards his room which had her things. "Who are you and what are you doing in mine and Forrest's room? How did you get in even?" Reva looked at Ange. "I am just leaving I am here for my things." Ange laughed 

"Now, why your things would be with Forrest's things this is my and my fiancé's room. The one we share; it is highly unlikely that you can find anything here." Forrest came in stopping Reva. "Bear, she is going to stay here with us. She is going to help me take care of you."

"Forrest... but I want you only next to me" "But I want the woman I love" thought Forrest. "She is a specialist; you want to get better fast right?" Ange hugged him and placed a kiss on his lips. "Your things are not in here; it is in another room," Forrest told Reva. Should she be surprised? No, she wasn't surprised a bit. She knew it was coming. She walked into the spare room and looked through the closet. She needed few things and she can come back for the others later.

"What are you doing Honey? Why are you packing? I told Chris you will be staying here with me" She looked into his amber eyes. "I hear every word you said to Chris, you don't have to say anything to her. I will leave and make it easier for you." He locked the room and pinned her to the wall fast. 

"Don't you dare say that alright? How many times do I have to tell you this? You are mine." She pushed him away lightly. "I am yours that is true, but Forrest you were never mine. And I don't fight for things that aren't supposed to be mine." She whispered. "I..." Forrest heard a noise from outside. "You are staying and this isn't over." With that said he walked away.

Reva looked at the plate she had prepared for Ange. Yes, she decided to stay because she cannot upset Forrest. It was few days after they settled in. The only difference is she isn't in his bedroom but Ange is. Still, he comes to her every night sleep beside her. And leaves before she wakes up. She was alone today with Ange. And it was inevitable that something bad was going to happen between them. "Here is your food, you need to eat up and get your medications too." She placed it in front of her. "What is it? I asked for a pot roast and now you are feeding me this? This garbage?" Ange shouted.

"Please don't shout, I have cooked what Forrest..." "It is Sir, or Dr. Lyte or Mr. Lyte. Do not call my fiancé by his first name. He is your superior. I cannot believe how he even appointed you. You have no talent at all other than seducing him. Why? You didn't get enough seducing Christopher? Or what his name was yes, Apurva. I know all about you Reva Mathur. Girls like you are only after one thing, the rich guys' money. And when you saw my Vulnerable Forrest, you sank your claws into him." Ange said angrily.

"I think opposite of it is true, I did nothing to him, Ange, he came to me. All I did was let him." Reva whispered not raising her voice. "Please eat, or it will break his heart knowing you were hurt." Reva moved back. "Don't play dumb Miss Mathur, I know he goes to you every single night, leaving me. I know he sleeps next to you. I know he is with you most of the time and he lies to me about it. I cannot go to his office otherwise, I would have caught you two early, now before I throw you out of this house, you should pack your bags and leave with the dignity left and help yourself while you can because I am not going to leave you for seducing my fiancé. Gold digger, third-rated woman, you have no self-respect at all. I think you just joined Woodlands to seduce rich doctors. You do not respect your profession even a little." She had enough and she slapped Ange.