Andy and George

Andy and George were twin brothers. They both had opposite characters, one of them was helpful and always sensible. While the other was lazy and daft. The one common thing about them was that they were both crazy about football and support their favourite football team which was: 'Powered Plates'. 

Once they grew older, their parents went on holiday for a month. So they know that the twin brothers are old eough to look after themselves. It was almost lunchtime, George got up on his feet to cook his lunch while Andy stayed lying on the sofa watching football. 

"George," Andy laughed, "why are you in the kitchen? You will miss the football finals and Powered Plates winning the grand cup. You should support your favourite team or you don't support them." 

"But it's lunchtime, Andy." George replied "you should come and help me cook our lunch. Mum and Dad isn't here to help us." 

Andy continued to watch the football match. It was now ten-niu and Powered Plates were winning. He jumped up and down cheering loudly. He threw paper plates to the television. 

"GO POWERED PLATES! GO! GO! GO!" He chanted happily. He threw more and more paper plates. 

George then caught his brother throwing paper plates. "Please pick them up afterwards." He reminded. 

"But the football match is on, I don't want to miss a second of it!" Andy jeered, "you will miss everything. While I watch the football, you will have to cook and tidy up hahaha...." 

When it was half time, George finished cooking his lunch which was spaghetti. Andy smelled it which made him feel hungry. 

"George, I'm hungry. Can I have a spoonful of your cooked spaghetti?" Andy questioned. "I am hungry after watching the exciting football match." 

"No you can't, Andy. You were laughing at me and you didn't help me cook it. I did it by myself and I can eat it myself too. If you want to eat something, you got to cook it yourself." 

"I'm not at good at cooking, George." Andy complained. But, he decided to order a box of pizza for himself and when the order came he began to chomp it all by himself! 

Moral: A need is more important than a want.