The Tallest Sandwich

Albert always had plain soup for breakfast. It was always not enough for him. He always gets hungry even after finishing the plain soup. One day, Albert got totally fed up with just having the plain soup so he had an idea. Albert went to the supermarket to buy some food so he could make his own breakfast. 

He left the house at around 8:00 am to the supermarket. He bought lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, ham, tuna, egg, bread, onions, cucumber, spinach and pickles. Finally, he could make his breakfast!

As soon as Albert got home from the supermarket, he began to use all the food to make his breakfast. Albert was working very hard. He made a very tall one that could even touch the ceiling. Albert did not have much space to add all the ingredients on. 

"Phew!" He thought to himself, "I guess I will save some of these for tomorrow." Albert put the leftovers aside. It was very hard for Albert to eat the whole sandwich. He didn't even know where to start eating: bottom, middle or top. Albert just started at the top and ate non-stop. After twenty minutes, he was full. He didn't even finish half the sandwich. He now felt so regretful of what he did. 

"I don't know what shall I do!!" He moaned, "there's so much left over. This wouldn't be able to fit in the fridge!! But, I guess I will try!" 

He opened the fridge and tried to squeeze the sandwich in. But, all of a sudden it went BOOM!! The sandwich went apart. All the ingredients splat on the floor. He definitely felt so ashamed and cleaned up the whole kitchen.  

"I guess I should have just drunk the plain soup instead of being complex." He said frustratingly, "oh well... I wasn't careful." 

Moral: Be grateful for what you get.