Savannah and Bethany

Savannah and Bethany were best friends since they were five years old. They always do things togther for example they eat lunch together, play games together and they even do homework together. 

One day, Savannah wanted to ask Bethany over for dinner. 

"Bethany, do you want to come to my house for dinner?" Savannah asked. 

"Of course, I would love to Savannah." Bethany replied. 

Savannah was preparing dinner as she made some noodles with chili sauce. Finally, Bethany arrived in Savannah's house. She just finished preparing the dinner. 

"What are we going to eat?" Bethany questioned, she smelled the dinner ready on the table. She began to sit down so did Savannah. Savannah began to eat the noodles and thought it was yummy. But, Bethany began to chew it and did not like the noodles as she began to spit it out. 

"Too spicy, Savannah! Why did you put chili sauce on these noodles? You know that I hate spicy food especially chili!" Bethany moaned. 

'Sorry Bethany, I didn't know you didn't like chili." Savannah apologized. "I understand." 

Bethany came up with an idea. She decided to ask Savannah to come to her house for dinner tomorrow. 

"Savannah, do you want to come to my house for dinner tomorrow?" Bethany questioned. 

"Of course, I would love to Bethany." Savannah answered. 

Bethany was preparing dinner as she made some pasta with thousand island sauce. Finally Savannah arrived in Bethany's house. She just finished preparing the dinner. 

'What are we gong to eat?" Savannah asked, she smelled the dinner reaady on the table. She began to sit down so did Bethany. Bethany began to eat the pasta and thought it was delicious. But, Savannah began to taste it and did not like the pasta as she began to spit it out. 

"I hate thousand island sauce, Bethany! Why didn't you ask me what I wanted for dinner?" Savannah asked throwing a little tantrum.

"Sorry Savannah, I didn't know you didn't like thousand island sauce." Bethany apologized. "I undestand."

But, Savannah remembered one thing. She didn't ask Bethany what she wanted for dinner when she came to her house. Instead, Savannah made noodles with the chili sauce without asking Bethany. 

Moral: If you treat others one way, they will treat you the way you treated them.