Christopher's Bad Deeds

Christopher was a young boy who was often mischievous. He has always been naughty as he kept on playing pranks on other children. 

One day, Christopher was going for a walk and he saw Ethan playing happily with his toy cars. That made him play a trick on Ethan by taking away one of his toy cars. 

"Christopher," Ethan wondered. "I had three toy cars but now I have two. Where is the other one?" 

Christopher laughed, "I don't know where it is. Maybe another child took it!" 

Ethan looked suspicious at him and saw the tiny car out of his trousers pocket, "I knew it!" he snapped. "Your nasty tricks, again!" 

Christopher ran away smiling. 

Ethan ignored him. But, managed to take back the toy car. 

"That was fun!" Christopher said. He wondered who to prank next. He saw Francesca watering her plants in the garden, which gave Christopher an idea. 

"Francesca," Christopher called. 

"Oh hi Christopher!" Francesca acknowledged him. 

"I see you are watering your plants." He stated to her. 

"Yes, they're well. They just need some water to make them grow." She replied. 

Christopher swiftly moved away and saw the water hose to spray it on Francesca. There was a boisterous laugh.

Francesca was all wet and soaked. 

"Christopher! It was you!" Francesca shouted, "I'm going to get you!" 

"That was so funny!" Christopher laughed again to himself. Now, he did two naughty tricks. His third victim to play a prank on was on Paul, who was walking down the street.

"Oh no!" Paul muttered softly to himself, "I think I'm about to fart soon. But, at least nobody is around me." 

Christopher heard what he said, so he immediately got his video camera out and the tooting sound of Paul was loud. Once Christopher recorded the sound, he was laughing behind Paul's back playing the fart again and again. 

"Oh no!" Paul said feeling embarrassed, "I think somebody heard me and is playing the sound again.

Christopher giggled. Then looked really mad. 

"Christopher!" Paul yelled. "How dare you do that, you're so mean!" 

There came Ethan and Francesca that came to meet Paul. 

"Guess what Christopher did,"  Ethan shouted angrily, "He took one of my toy trains away!" 

"That's so mean!" Francesca complained, "he turned on the water hose and made me wet by it and I had to get changed immediately!" 

"I feel sorry for the two of you." Paul said, "I actually tooted by accident on the street and he recorded it to play a prank on me!" 

Ethan and Francesca laughed, "It's funny, but that is so mean of Christopher!" 

"Christopher is bad!" The three children said together. 

Christopher thought to himself how fun was it to play pranks on these people. Suddenly, a light sparked out towards. 

"Christopher," the light's voice said. 

"Who are you? And where are you?" Christopher asked looking confused. 

"I am the bad light and I am never visible. You can only hear my voice and I am speaking directly to you because you have done bad deeds today." The light replied. 

"Me? What did I do?" Christopher asked feeling puzzled. 

"You tell me what you did." The light answered.

"I haven't done anything bad.." Christopher lied, "I was only having fun." His nose grew long. 

"Let me tell you again, you did bad things. Can you tell me what are they?" The light questioned. 

Christopher stuttered. "I.....took Ethan's toy car and then I sprayed the water hose on Francesca and then I recorded Paul's fart." 

"Well, your nose can go back to normal. Because you've been honest and told me already." The light responded. "But, your punishment is you will turn into a cat. If you want to break it, you must apologise to all your friends you hurt." 

The light was put off. 

Christopher began to feel bewildered wondering to himself, "I have a tail and four legs. I don't have my fingers and I got paws? My whiskers too. Meow!" 

Christopher felt embarrassed to say meow and he found it hard being a cat. 

"Meow!" He said, "meow! meow! meow!" 

He thought that was very strange. 

Suddenly, Ethan, Francesca and Paul met up. They saw a ginger cat without knowing it was Christopher. 

"What a cute kitty!" Francesca squealed stroking 'Christopher'. 

"I'm not a cat!" He yelled. "It's me, I'm Christopher...meow!" 

"Christopher?" Paul questioned looking baffled, "No you're not, you're a cat!" 

"But I am Christopher!" The 'cat' instantly responded, "I got turned into a cat by the bad light." 

"Why?" Ethan asked concernedly. "You got punished by the bad light." 

Christopher nodded, "Yeah. But I want to say something to all three of you, meow." 

"Ethan, I am so sorry that I took your toy car when you were playing with it. It was wrong of me to take it without telling you." Christopher said. 

"Well, you shouldn't have." Ethan spoke sternly, "it gave me a fright." 

"Also Francesca, I shouldn't have sprayed the water hose on you." Christopher said, "I was wanting to have fun, but I guess you did not like it." 

"I didn't." Francesca answered loudly, "but you are forgiven." 

"And finally Paul." Christopher admitted, "I feel awful and I am so sorry that I recorded your fart, even though you did. It's deleted now." 

Francesca and Ethan began to giggle. 

"Guys! And Christopher, you shouldn't have done that!" Paul yelled, "your apology is accepted. But as long as you wouldn't do it again!" 

A light sparks on Christopher. 

"Christopher," the light said. "You are no longer punished. You apologised to your friends for the bad deeds you did, you can turn back to normal now." 

Christopher deeply reverted back from a cat to a human. 

"Finally, I am myself again! I will never do any bad deeds just in case this happens again!" He told his friends. 

All the friends laugh with him together. 

Moral: Try to avoid doing anything bad in case a bad miracle happens to you.