True Talents

In the swimming pool, Zoe was showing her friends her swimming skills. Zoe was able to swim 50m of freestyle, breastroke, backstroke and butterfly. She was even able to do different styles of jumping from the board into the pool. 

"Wow!" Zoe's friend Alina squealed, "you are such an amazing swimmer!" 

"Yeah, you swim so well!" Sarah added. 

"Zoe is like a fish swimming in the sea, she should join the Olympics." Eleanor beamed as the girls were watching Zoe excelling in her swimming. 

The girls suddenly got fascinated when Zoe showed them her handstand and flip in the water. 

However, a girl called Francine overheard Zoe being such a good swimmer. 

"How can Zoe get so much praise?" Francine sighed to herself, "I wish I can be just like her. Getting all these compliments and joining the Olympics just so everyone can watch me and I become famous!" 

Observing Zoe swimming, Francine decided to wear her swimsuit and see if she can swim just like her. 

"I'm going to be a great fish in the sea who swims better and much faster than Zoe! I might even be part of the Olympics too!" Francine called. 

Alina, Sarah and Eleanor heard Francine and all frowned at her. 

"Why would you say that?" Eleanor questioned her. 

"Because I want to be in the Olympics and I want to show you how can I be better than Zoe." 

"Zoe's good at swimming." Alina said, "so that is why we thought she might join the Olympics." 

"I think I'm a lot better than her!" Francine convinced the girls. 

"Show us your swimming then." Sarah ordered bluntly. 

Francine jumped into the pool, shaking at first. She did not actually float. She moved her arms forward while walking. 

"That's not even proper swimming!" Alina said. 

"Yeah, you were 'pool walking'." Eleanor answered, "try floating." 

Francine tried to kick off from the walls but her feet keeps landing on the floor.

"Wow! You even said you might be in the Olympics." Sarah told Francine, "but I guess it's not like it." 

Francine then approached Zoe to ask how she was so good at swimming by getting all these compliments. 

"Well I practise and I enjoy swimming. You should find something on what you enjoy." Zoe answered. "Swimming is my favourite sport." 

Francine then went figure skating and was told that she might be part of the winter Olympics. 

Moral: If you want to get many compliments, find a hobby or interest that suits you