Tommy and Johnny

Tommy and Johnny were both twin brothers and they never got along. They often quarrelled in their childhood and now they are adults.

One day, a pretty girl called Annabel was walking down the street. Tommy and Johnny both admire her and want to marry her. 

"Hey Annabel!" Tommy yelled, "do you wanna marry me?" 

"No!" Johnny shouted, "I love you! You should marry me!" 

The two brothers fought about marriage. They both kept buying rings and dresses for Annabel. Also, to take her on trips. But, Annabel kept denying.

"Boys," Annabel called firmly. "You both shouldn't be fighting. You are adults and twin brothers!"

Annabel suddenly had an idea. She will make the brothers build a raft and will have a race in the sea. The winner will be the one Annabel marries.

The twins immediately built rafts.

"I am so gonna win, because my raft is better!" Tommy bragged.

"No, mine is! I am going to marry her!" Johnny bawled.

Again, the arguing went on non-stop. 

"Let the race begin!" Annabel barked. 

On the way to the finish line, the waves were getting larger and larger. None of the brothers didn't know what to do. They were really focused on the competition. 

The brothers continued to argue and as the waves were heavy, they drowned. 

Annabel was left in tears. But, said to herself: "finally no more fighting with these two." 

Moral: Be full of love for others