Watch Out, Laura!

Laura was a very kind girl. At school, she was nicknamed: 'the kindest student ever'. Laura helps her classmates with their homework and share her snacks with them. Partly why Laura is kind, is that she is the student council president. In PE lessons, she would stay behind and help the teachers put the equipment away. In the school's talent competition, Laura was the manager and helping the teachers organise acts and backstage helpers. She does not spend much time for herself and always helps people. 

One day, Laura began to bake cupcakes. She was giving away and selling them for charity. She bumped into a tall, middle-aged man and asked her a question: 

"Excuse me, I would like a cupcake. Can I also buy one more for my wife?" He asked Laura. 

"Oh yes, sure! 10 bucks please." She said.

Once after that day, the middle-aged man goes back to Laura's stall and asks for cupcakes. He does that every day and asks for four so he and his wife could get two. 

"You seem to really like my cupcakes." Laura smiled, "this is for charity. My parents help many charities and I'm fundraising." 

"Good girl," the middle-aged man acknowledged. "You must be working very hard, serving many customers." 

"Yeah...Thanks for buying the cupcakes. This is for the poor." Laura answered. 

She then realised that the man left, looking sneakily. 

Laura baked more cupcakes and the middle-aged man came back again. 

"Where are all the cupcakes?" He asked wondering around. 

'It's sold out. Today is the last day of sale. I am going to give the money raised to my parents now." Laura replied. 

"How much money did you raise?" The man questioned her. 

"I don't think I remember. Why don't you help me count?" Laura suggested, "as you seem to really like helping me."

"Sure!" He kindly nodded. 

Laura gave some of the money to the man to count. But instead of counting, he ran away with it.

"Where did he go?" Laura said to herself feeling concerned. She looked at the man, seeming suspicious for his action. 

"WAIT!!" Laura shouted chasing after the man. 

"You fell into the trap, girl!" He yelled. "You can't get me now." 

Laura saw what he was doing with the money. He put it in a money bank and saw he had many luxurious objects: 20 mobile phones and 30 televisions. 

"He just steals money from charity stalls, because he wants to brag his richness." The wife explained feeling annoyed with her husband's crime. 

Laura began to notice. 

"You are not a nice person!" She screeched, "I will never trust you! Now give me back the money!"

The man's wife immediately gave the money back. She started to pack away and just left him behind. Laura does not trust this man ever again. 

Moral: Never trust strangers too easily.