Amber and the Million Dollars

Amber was a very rich girl. Her parents often win a million dollars from casinos and passes it on to her. One day, her parents were on holiday for a long time. Since she is in her twenties now, they gave her some millions of dollars to spend when they were away. Amber thought of an idea to buy her friends very expensive and high quality presents that were at a premium price. 

Each day, Amber receives lots of thank you texts. She got really excited about it that every day, she would go shopping and buy as many premium priced gifts as possible for her friends and they even shouted out on social media how Amber is very kind and she will buy gifts that are sold at a premium price that then made other people feel fascinated by it which made her really happy. Amber then threw a party at an incredibly expensive luxury hotel and invited so many people over. 

Eventually, it was the last day of Amber's parents' holiday and when they got home, they found out that Amber was acting strangely and spending large amounts of money. Amber's friends would keep asking her to buy them more premium priced gifts but when her parents knew what she did, she wasn't allowed to buy expensive gifts and telling her that she should only spend the money on herself, on what she actually needs and people that keep asking her to buy gifts are only people that are only being nice to her for that reason. 

Amber slowly admitted and apologised to her parents for the large amount of money spent. All her friends even wandered why that she stopped buying them expensive gifts. So, they all grew mad at her, stopped talking to her and blocked her on social media. 

Moral: Don't be too nice to other people and always be aware with other people as sometimes they may just be nice for one reason, but deep inside they are not