Is this Appropriate?

Ellie is thirteen years old. But, she enjoys hanging out with sixteen-year-old girls. Her best friends are Rachelle, Callista and Diamond as they are all sixteen. Ellie met them one lunchtime when she was sitting alone and they offered her to eat with them. Ellie does not hang out with thirteen-year-old girls as she thinks they do uninteresting stuff like shopping and watching movies. 

There is one bad thing about Ellie hanging out with the sixteen-year-old girls: her parents think that they are a bad influence as they think they do inappropriate stuff. Ellie seriously does not mind that. Once Ellie went out with the girls. They made her wear high-heels and make-up as they were going to eat dinner. Ellie only wore pink and yellow. Rachelle immediately made her dress by buying a more mature clothing for her. When they went shopping, Callista and Diamond made Ellie buy a perfume that cost $2000. When Ellie's parents saw her, they gave her a bad telling off and wouldn't let her hang out with these girls again. 

One Day, Ellie's parents were going out for a romantic dinner. They allowed their daughter to go out and warned her not to hang out with the sixteen-year-old girls. 

"Ellie," Mum said, "On Saturday, your father and I are going for a romantic dinner so you are welcome to go out by yourself. But, make sure you do not go hanging around with these sixteen-year-olds. Why don't you go out with people more your age?" 

"Mum...I promise there will be nothing inappropriate." Ellie answered, "just one more time." 

"Okay Ellie, these girls were inappropriate to you. I will let you hang out with your friends that are thirteen years old. But, not sixteen." Mum replied sincerely. 

Ellie just nodded. 

On Saturday, Ellie wore a yellow dress and left the house with her parents. 

"Ellie," Dad asked, who are you going out with?" 

"I'm going out with a friend that is thirteen." Ellie smiled. 

Mum was happy for Ellie. 

However, Ellie wasn't actually hanging out with a thirteen-year-old. She sneakily went to Rachelle's house. Rachelle, Callista and Diamond wore nail varnish and black dresses. 

"Oh no!" Ellie whispered, "this looks wrong to me." 

Rachelle made Ellie wear a black dress and wear pieces of jewellery. Callista dyed Ellie's blonde hair to crimson red. Diamond painted Ellie's nails black and put make-up on. 

"You look beautiful, Ellie!" The girls squealed with joy.

"But, can you hide it from my parents?" Ellie murmured. 

"No, it's okay." Rachelle beamed. "You are like all of us, now. We just wanna dress you better." 

Ellie was drinking beer and she thought it was cool. The girls had so much fun all night that they partied non-stop. They even played loud disco music in the house and outside. 

Now Ellie's parents just finished their romantic dinner. They realised Ellie wasn't back home yet. They then went to Rachelle's house to see if she was there. 

"They are here, hide!" Callista gasped seeing them. 

However, Ellie was found by her Mum's eyes hiding in the garden bushes. 

"ELLIE!" Her parents gasped. 

"What on earth are you wearing and why is your hair red?" Mum questioned with shock, "I thought you are going out with someone thirteen. I am very disappointed in you. Take it off, immediately!" 

"I'm having too much fun!" Ellie said. "We are having an amazing party!" 

"And it is very late at night already!" Dad added glaring at the sixteen-year-olds, "you girls should know that Ellie is too young for all this- Party's over!" 

Ellie's parents ripped all the expensive accessories the girls put on and Ellie had a very long telling off by them. Her parents told the school about these girls then they all isolated Ellie. 

Moral: Never cover up the truth and think carefully before you do