Pip's Wish

It was bedtime for Pip. But, she wasn't asleep. 

"Pip!" Mum called with concern, "you should be in bed now." 

"I know, but I don't feel sleepy." Pip answered slowly. "I'm not even tired." 

"But, Mum's right. It's getting late." Dad spoke. 

Pip sighed again. Still refusing to go to bed, she just wished upon a star in her bedroom. Suddenly, a little pink fairy came. 

"What's wrong, little girl?" the little pink fairy questioned in a light voice. 

"I don't want to go to bed. I wish I have better parents." Pip replied. 

"Okay, little girl." The fairy said. "I will grant your wish." 

Suddenly, Pip's parents weren't in the house. There was a blonde man and a blonde woman. 

"Hey Pip," whispered the blonde man. "You don't have to go to bed, we can do anything you want!" 

"Yeah Pip," the blonde woman whispered. "Let's have some fun!" 

Pip smiled and immediately felt motivated.

For a very long time, the blonde couple were making a mess in Pip's house. They were wrecking displays on walls, breaking sofas, chairs and tables. Also, the blonde couple were taking food from the fridges. 

"Guys!" Pip yelled, "what are you doing? These are my family's household!" 

"This is too much fun!" the man exclaimed.

"Yes! We love your house, Pip. You have the best house to play in." The woman laughed. "I'm glad you granted us."

Pip was in real horror!

"I don't mean you to do this to my house. I don't want you anymore, I don't want this!! Fairy, fairy, can you rid of them please?!" Pip shrieked.

The fairy came back and murmured: "Well little girl, you need to be careful what you wish for. But, if you don't want them anymore, I can undo your wish."  

Pip finally felt relived and thanked the little fairy so much. 

"Finally they are gone. I don't like them anymore. I prefer my own parents. But, now it's very late, I need to sleep." Pip yawned and said to herself. 

Moral: Wishes can go wrong at times, so always be careful what you wish for