PALE - JIHYO

REQUEST: ReiZore
GENRE: Yandere/Vampire
READER: Male
CHARACTER: Jihyo

I wanted to write about vampires lately, so that's why I took this one shot first. However, I'm checking all of them, don't worry guys!

Y/N'S POV The mere act of breathing seems to be something that everyone considers as a right

Y/N'S POV
The mere act of breathing seems to be something that everyone considers as a right. However, at the place where I come from, we don't own anything, not even our breathing. If you are still alive is because someone else allows you to.

The hierarchy is quite simple and obvious, humans are slaves supposed to serve the vampires. I mean, no human could ever face a vampire since we lack of superpowers like them. Not to say, that for generations, we've been raised like mobs.

No one dares to even think of revealing against them. And why would I be the one risking his life for changes? No, I'm not a hero. But, there's something that humans have developed and that vampires haven't noticed yet.

We have gotten used to serve them, and it isn't a torture anymore. Actually, the trade of humans used to be an humiliating act, but now it is considered as our best chance to improve our lifestyles. Everyone wants to be bought by aristocratic vampires.

That's the reason why right now I'm being dragged to a kind of theater where some youth, including me, will be exposed to those in need of slaves. Do I feel nervous? No. Why? Cause our lives have no value to them... So I don't care about who's the one bidding for me.

My mates have already been shown, and now it's my turn. I check myself one last time in the mirror and smile slightly satisfied with my looks. I then take a deep breath and start walking to the stage.

Once I look in front of me, I bump with a crowd looking at me as if I were some kind of meat. Well, I am. Soon, they all start bidding, and for my surprise, it turns to be a fierce bid.

The amount of money offered keeps on rising until suddenly, someone at the back shouts that she's doubling. The rest finds it too high, or maybe they are simply afraid, since the vampire who just bought me, is the princess herself.

Unconsciously, my eyes meet with hers, and I immediately look down to the floor. Never in my life I noticed that much power. It was only a gaze, but I know now that I should never mess with her.

Some other vampires approach me and make me walk towards her. She waits for me with a smile on her face, a smile that I can't understand at all. I'm a human, why would someone like her show some empathy?

-Princess: What a relief, I thought that I would lose the bid (jokes)

I don't dare to answer and just decide to nod and keep gazing my shoes. She's the princess, I dont want to discover what will happen if I look at her without permission.

-Princess: What's your name?
-Y/N: Y/N, my number is 034.
-Princess: Oh forget about that number, you are not merchandise anymore (smiles) Y/N, my name is Jihyo, nice to meet you.