HONEST- DAHYUN

Request: user74455482
Character: Dahyun
Genre: Popular girl x nerd boy
Reader: Male

Request: user74455482Character: DahyunGenre: Popular girl x nerd boyReader: Male

Y/N'S POV
Being at class was never boring for me... And it's been a nice year when it comes to the marks... I didn't fail any, and they are quite high, I'm proud of myself.

But of course, there's a but, there is always a but... And it's that I've met a girl who is making my life impossible...

Kim Dahyun. She enrolled our high school at the beginning of the year, and she became immediately best friend with Nayeon and Sana, the Queen bees.

And what happened after that? Well, they started to be called the Holy Trinity, but everyone here knows that the true God is Jihyo, our class president...

Anyway, going back to Dahyun... She... Well, she actually looked like a really nice person the first day, but started being mean and even more mean with each day... Weird, isn't it?

Since she became a mean girl, I started calling her a bully because yeah, I'm always her target... No one can understand it, Nayeon and Sana are just heartbreakers, but why is Dahyun obsessed with making my life a hell?

Oh, the bell rang... I guess it's time for our break... I look to my right, where my best friends, Momo and Jimin are... They are starting to tie up their stuff, and so do I...

-Jimin: Y/N-ah are you ready, I heard that they are bringing new books to the school library today (smiles)
-Y/N: Great, the council president Namjoon finally accepted our request... (smiles)
-Momo: I think that it helped the fact that Jimin is his younger dear brother... (jokes)
-Y/N: Yeah maybe-
-Dahyun: That's right, who would like to make someone as pathetic and disgusting as you, happy? Tch... (leaves the classroom with Nayeon and Sana)
-Y/N: What the actual hell?
-Jimin: Ugh, Dahyun again... Why is she so obsessed with you?
-Y/N: I would also like to know...
-Momo: Maybe you should talk with our president Jihyo... She might help you...
-Y/N: Jihyo is busy with other stuff, and don't worry, Dahyun has never done something that heavy yet...
-Momo: And what are you going to do, wait until she treats you or something? You idiot~ (smiles) You need to stand up for yourself...
-Jimin: I agree with Momo, you need to do something about it... (smiles)
-Y/N: Well, we'll see... For now let me be, let's head to the library... (smiles) I'm craving to give those new books a try! (chuckles)
-Jimin: Yeah, let's go (smiles)
-Momo: Go ahead guys, someone has to feed me, they lose a bet (smiles)
-Y/N: Are you tricking our juniors again Momoring?
-Momo: Tzuyu and Chaeyoung are adorable, and they lost a bet, so they need to buy my breakfast (srughs smiling) I'll head to the library later, okay?
-Both: Okay! (smiles)

We grab our school bags and head outside the classroom, but suddenly I trip with something and I notice someone stepping on my back...

I look up to see Dahyun, she acts like she stepped on something disgusting... But she made me trip didn't she?

-Dahyun: Ugh, I had new shoes today, God Y/N... You got them dirty... What are you doing, hugging the floor because he's lonely like you? (laughs) Tch, this loser... (gets away)

Then Jimin helps me to get up, God... Dahyun bullying is getting worse every day... I really need to do something, but I don't know how to manage this situation...

DAHYUN'S POV
I'm an idiot! A big idiot! Why am I doing this?! I didn't plan to treat Y/N that way... I mean, I didn't want to act like that towards him...

-Nayeon: Don't you think you are going way too far, Dahyunie?
-Dahyun: I know... But it's not like if I'm doing it because I want to... (looks down)
-Sana: You know, you have a weird way of showing your love for someone... (laughs)
-Dahyun: I swear that I wanted to tell him that I have a bigger library at home and that it should had been the other way, he should had stepped on me...
-Nayeon: Dahyunie, that would have hurted you a lot, like really... You are tiny (smiles)
-Dahyun: Yah!
-Sana: Why can't you be honeys with Y/N?
-Dahyun: I don't know... I think that he pays more attention to me when I bully him... I'm just trying to make him notice him...
-Nayeon: Maybe if you just approach him and confess...
-Sana: Yeah, just try... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Thanks girls, but it is not that easy... (sighs)
-Sana: They are heading now to the library, why don't you try to talk with him about a book? Y/N is in love with books... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Yeah, and you read a huge amount of books just because he read them too... (chuckles)
-Dahyun: I don't know, we'll see... But thanks girls anyway (she hugs them)

MOMO'S POV
It can't be possible! Dahyun likes Y/N! Why is she making his life horrible then? Y/N is a cutie, he would probably just accept her feelings since Dahyun is really pretty...

God, I need to find Y/N and tell him about Dahyun's real feelings... But in another hand, this two cuties are treating me breakfast, ugh, what should I do?!

-Chaeyoung: Momo eonnie, is it okay with this? We didn't know what to buy (smiles)
-Tzuyu: Yeah, we just bought what we like to eat... (chuckles)
-Momo: Aigo... (smiles) You two are too cute, let's start eating right away (pats their head)

I'm sorry Y/N, your love life can wait, but my tummy needs food right now...

Y/N'S POV
Im at the library enjoying a nice and peaceful read with Jimin who is really into a new book, when suddenly, she arrives... My nightmare main character... Kim Dahyun...

But you know what? I'm not gonna let her bully me anymore... This time I'm gonna stand for myself and I'll face her... I mean, I don't when know why do I allow her to bully me when I'm two heads taller...

-Dahyun: Yo loser... Again in this horrible place? (disgusted face)
-Y/N: Kim Dahyun, it may be a horrible place, but it is worse since you arrived... And now, I need to talk with you... (you gran her wrist and pull her to a private place)
-Dahyun: (thinking) Oh my God, Y/N is taking my hands... Am I dreaming?

I take Dahyun to a private place, since I need to ask her the reason why she bullies me and only me... Like, why? What did I do to deserve that?

-Y/N: What did I do to you? Huh?
-Dahyun: Tch. Do you think that I lose like you can even intimidate me? Cause you know, this is just dangerous for you...
-Y/N: Why do you only bully me?
-Dahyun: You brought me here just for that? (laughs)
-Y/N: Yeah, now answer me, what did I do to you? (serious)
-Dahyun: Oh Y/N, you should look at your face right now... Why so serious? (giggles)
-Y/N: Because I'm tired of you and your little ways of bullying me without reason, I'm not gonna allow you to make my life horrible anymore, understood?
-Dahyun:...
-Y/N: Hey, why aren't you answering back?! (confused)
-Dahyun: (tearing up)
-Y/N: Hey, hey, hey... Why are you starting to cry? (worried)
-Dahyun: I have a library... (crying)
-Y/N: Huh? (confused)
-Dahyun: I wanted to invite you... (sobs) It is much bigger than the one here at school...
-Y/N: What? You bullied me...
-Dahyun: I know... (looks down) Y/N, you idiot... I need to be honest and explain myself...
-Y/N: Yeah, please do it... (sighs)
-Dahyun: (sighs) I just like you so much that I don't know how to make you notice me since you are always with your books... The only way was bullying you... (looks down embarrassed)
-Y/N: What? (dumbfounded)