TO DO LIST- MINA

Requested: _Baby-Jongin_Genre: FluffReader: Male

Genre: Fluff
Reader: Male

Y/N'S POV
I wake up soon and head to take a shower... I let the hot water stream my body... I then get dressed and head to the kitchen in order to prepare dinner...

I prepare some pancakes and a chocolate milkshake... I sit at my kitchen table, and read the news on my phone while eating.

Suddenly a notification pops up, it's a reminder that I set weeks ago... It says "Minari's arrival", I look at my calendar for confirmation, and there's no doubt, today I'm gonna see my girlfriend again!

I rush to my room and I take a notebook and a pen, I think that today has to be a special day when she arrives since it's been around three months since the last time we've been together.

So yeah, I'm gonna prepare a to do list in order to make her feel really special once she returns back home.

Let's see, since she arrives at night, it'll need to be a dinner... So, I need to do a great shopping in order to have all the ingredients to prepare a great meal, wait- Do I have ketchup? Ketchup is a must with my little penguin...

I check the fridge and I don't have, I need to buy ketchup as well... Well, then I should also buy some snacks for later on... Maybe she wants to watch a film, hey, actually we could watch one of her favorites... Yeah, she'll like the planning.

I'm taking notes of everything, when my phone suddenly sounds, I check the ID and it's Mina.

Minari💗🐧: Good morning honey~ Did you wake up already? 😊💓
Me: Good morning princess💗 yup, I woke up... I couldn't sleep since today is the day... 😬
Minari💗🐧: I can't sleep neither T-T, and here is really late...
Me: You should sleep 💤 you must be tired because of the tour...
Minari💗🐧: Yeah, but I'll be fully recovered once you hug me~💓😊
Me: Stop making my heart flutter! 😳 I'll give you a tight hug once I see you💕 I'm not gonna let you go never again~
Minari💗🐧: I'm looking forward to it😳💕
Me: Great💗 but now seriously, you should rest...
Minari💗🐧: But I can't~
Me: The flight is long cutie, just imagine your handsome boyfriend is there with you and slowly, fall asleep😏💕
Minari💗🐧: Idiot~💗
Me: See you later my penguin💓
Minari💗🐧: See you~😘