CHANGE - MOMO

REQUEST: dahyunbonjuruu
GENRE: Bully
CHARACTER: Momo
READER: Female

REQUEST: dahyunbonjuruuGENRE: BullyCHARACTER: MomoREADER: Female

Y/N'S POV
-Flashback some months ago-

I'm currently walking towards my class, when suddenly I hear how someone is asking for help. I follow the noise and find the Bullies trying to hit someone against the lockers.

If I'm not wrong, that boy is the football's team captain. How's possible for him to not be able to stand up by himself?

-Y/N: Hey! You three, let him go! (serious)
-Bully 1: What is a little girl like you going to do? Huh? (smirks)
-Y/N: I don't like repeating myself, let him go, NOW!
-Bully 2: (laughs) You should run to your friends to discuss about today's outfit...
-Y/N: (sighs and rolls your eyes) You left me no option...
-Bully 3: Should we be scared? (smirks)
-Y/N: You totally should... (smirks and attacks them)

Thanks dad for teaching me martial arts, I really didn't expect me using them. But well, if it's for helping someone, then it's okay I guess.

Once I have beaten up the three bullies, the captain walks towards me and bows to thank me. It was not for that much tho...

-Captain: Thanks, I'll never forget what you did to help me (smiles) This three have been bothering me for quite a while already... Thanks to you, that hell is over, Y/N. What can I do in exchange for helping me?
-Y/N: Uh... You don't need to do anything (smiles) I did it because I wanted to... (chuckles and leaves)