TRY AGAIN - MINA

REQUEST: yourjungshook
GENRE: Bully
CHARACTER: Mina
READER: Male

Y/N'S POV-Mom: Y/N! Move your ass out of your bed and head to do the shopping

Y/N'S POV
-Mom: Y/N! Move your ass out of your bed and head to do the shopping... I need onions!
-Y/N: (groans) Mom! What did I tell you about waking me up for that-
-Mom: (with a ladle on her hand) And what did I tell you about respecting my rules?
-Y/N: (gulps) How many of them mom? (smiles)
-Mom: Four... (smiles and leaves your room)

Tch... She's so annoying. Today is Saturday, I'm supposed to enjoy my weekend doing nothing. Plus, I was dreaming about my ultimate crush... Myoui Mina. Gosh, that cold stare she has... Woah, too early to turn on... Let's go for those onions...

I do my morning routine and head to the nearby supermarket... Gosh, I hate this... By now, I would be playing video games... But no, here I am...

-Mina: (makes you trip)
-Y/N: Yah! Oh, Mina...
-Mina: What are you doing loser?
-Y/N: Actually... I was thinking about you... (smiles)
-Mina: Excuse me? (pushes you) Why would someone like you do that... Disgusting...
-Y/N: Gosh... I love it...
-Mina: (approaches you) Why are you like this? Do you like me that much that you like it when I bully you? You have no shame...
-Y/N: (gets on four) Sorry, I'm a really naughty boy, please punish- (she kicks you) Ah~ That was awesome, thanks (smiles and gives her thumbs up)
-Mina: Tch... (walks away)

My interactions with Mina are always like this. She bullies me and I just enjoy the moment, I mean, she's Mina. And I gotta admit that... I'm kinda masochist too...

MINA'S POV
This boy is seriously stupid, why would he enjoy me bullying him? He has no neurons... Gosh, how disgusting... Next time, I should make sure that I kick him harder...

-Sana: We saw you Minari~
-Mina: Oh, hey there... What did you exactly see?
-Momo: That boy flirting with you... (smirks)
-Mina: Flirting? I was bullying him...
-Sana: Yeah, sure... Just admit it, you are not really a bully you just like to play hard because you like him too... Right?
-Mina: Pfft... Ridiculous, me, liking a loser like Y/N? (fake laughs) Never ever... Not even dreaming...
-Momo: He's behind you...
-Mina: (panics) Yo loser- Momo! You are so mean, he's not here...
-Sana: (laughs) He's heading over here now...
-Mina: Yeah, sure as if I would belive you-

Y/N'S POV
Since I already have the onions and it is pretty early, I decided to keep on hanging with Mina. One day, I'll make sure to confess my feelings properly to her...

-Y/N: Hey!
-Mina: (slaps you) Don't scare me like that you damn idiot!
-Y/N: I'm really sorry (bows) Should I- Oh, Sana-ya, Momoring, good morning (smiles)
-Momo: What's up (smiles)
-Sana: What are you doing this early by this streets?
-Y/N: I was passing by to buy some onions, when suddenly an angel made me trip... (smiles)
-Mina: (rolls her eyes)
-Momo: You call that a romantic scene?
-Y/N: Totally, Mina and I are actually da-
-Mina: (punches your stomach) Stop making up such stupid fantasies of yours! We are nothing loser!
-Y/N: (chuckles) It's okay, that's how she shows her love toward me, I'm already used... (your phone starts buzzing) Gosh, mom is so annoying, I need to leave... I'll see at school Minari-
-Mina: You better don't show up with that idiotic face of yours...
-Y/N: (smiles and leaves)

Not how I expected, but at least she doesn't ignore me and actually talks with me... I'm not going to lie, this is the weirdest way to make your crush notice you. Recommendation: don't try it at home.

MINA'S POV
-Mina: (sighs) How great that he already left...
-Sana: You blushed... (smirks)
-Mina: Huh? I didn't...
-Momo: You did when he called you angel... (smiles) Just admit and accept going out with him...
-Sana: Yeah and do it soon because one, you'll kill him by hitting him that much. Or two, he'll get tired of you and will look for another girl... (smiles)
-Mina: (gasps) Why would he look for another girl?! He's not into that stuff... Plus, it's so hard to find his ideal type...
-Momo: You know his ideal type? (surprised)
-Mina: (embarrassed) I casually heard him talk about it with his friends... It is not as if I were interested in him...
-Sana: Sure... (gets up) I think that I'll buy an ice cream before returning back home... It is starting to be hot, do you want some too? (smiles)
-Momo: Yesss~ Let's go! (excited)
-Mina: It's too early for an ice cream but since its really hot, I guess that it's okay... (smiles)

We head to the ice cream shop, and just when we are about to arrive, we spot Y/N talking with a girl. Who is she? I haven't seen her before... She's small... But she's cute. Way too much, why is she talking with Y/N?

-Momo: And Y/N got tired if his bullying and found a sweet girl (chuckles)
-Sana: What a tragedy... (laughs)
-Mina: Hold on...

Then suddenly, the girl gets on tiptoe and kisses his cheek. What's with this burning feelings inside my chest? Am I pissed? Why would I? Y/N is a loser... I don't care if he loves someone else...

-Sana: You'll kill her with your stare Minari, we better get going to the shop... (smiles)
-Mina: (sighs) Stupid kid... (approaches you)
-Momo: Mina? (confused)

Y/N'S POV
I'm currently talking with Chaeyoung, she assist to the same English academy I do... She's always really nice to me, plus she's really talented and helps me with homework, I'm really thankful to her.

But I don't why, today I feel like I don't catch her... She's acting way too shy, more than usually. Like, why? We are friends, she doesn't need to be that shy...

-Chaeyoung: Y/N... You have become someone really important to me, you know? (smiles)
-Y/N: You are important to me too Chae, I wouldn't pass English without your help... (chuckles)
-Chaeyoung: That's not what I meant... (smiles) What I'm trying to say is that I don't see you as a friend anymore... I think that somehow, I developed some feelings towards you... So, uhm... I like-
-Mina: (pushes her away from you and grabs your collar) I'm sorry, you can't have him because this loser belongs to me...
-Chaeyoung: What?! (confused)
-Y/N: Mina? (confused)
-Chaeyoung: Is this your bully?
-Mina: I am, so?
-Chaeyoung: How do you dare to treat Y/N like that?! He deserves the best in this world... Y/N, you should stop talking with this bully, c'mon let's leave... (grabs your hand)
-Mina: (serious) Don't touch him.
-Chaeyoung: Huh?! Y/N you want to leave, right? (smiles)
-Mina: Try again and you'll need to face me... Y/N is mine, he belongs to me... Do you understand?! (pulls you along her)

I don't understand. I actually suspected that Mina was the tsundere type, but I didn't know that she would call me "hers". I'm happy... Normally, I'm okay when she curses me, but I definitely loved it when she said that I belonged to her...

-Y/N: Mina-
-Mina: I hate you (let go your arm) Were you cheating on me?!
-Y/N: Cheating? (confused) As long as I know, we are nothing but a bully and her victim...
-Mina: (sighs) You stupid, I don't like it when you have girls around... I don't want you to give up on me, okay? Keep trying... Try again, and try again... All the days...
-Y/N: Why would I do that? (smirks)
-Mina: Are you trying to tease me? (kicks your leg)
-Y/N: I'm sorry, I'm sorry- (Mina kisses your cheek) Eh?
-Mina: That girl kissed you there, but you are mine... Now it is solved...
-Y/N: (blushed) Mina~
-Mina: Disgusting... I'm leaving, the girls are waiting for me... (turns around smiling and mouth) This idiot... When will he notice that I like him too?

I'm about to chase her when my phone buzzes...

"Mom: Where the hell are the onions?! I told you that I needed them! You'll see once you return back home... You'll be washing dishes until tomorrow 😠"

Gosh I forgot about the damn onions...  I'm dead. But who cares? I'm already at heaven because my angel kissed me today... I swear that I'll try again tomorrow... Maybe one day we'll start dating...

-THE END-