We Like Each Other- Jihyo

REQUEST: My dear friend KimRapHiga
Genre: Fluff

Y/N'S POVIt's been a while since I transferred to my new high school, and I met a lot of nice people! Including my ultimate crush, aka Park Jihyo

Y/N'S POV
It's been a while since I transferred to my new high school, and I met a lot of nice people! Including my ultimate crush, aka Park Jihyo.

She's the class' delegate, which makes her really popular all over the school. She's not just so damn good looking, she has something that makes her really special... I don't know exactly what, maybe her incredible, nice and irresistible voice. Her unique personality? How is she even able to treat everyone so nice? Why is she always smiling? Ugh, her smile... She's just... PERFECT. That's the word.
-Teacher: Y/N... Y/N... Y/N!

What the hell is going on? Who's bothering me while I'm thinking about Jihyo... I can't hold to smile but just thinking about her...
-Teacher: Why are you smiling? Do you think it's funny to ignore your teacher?
-Y/N: Uhm, no sir... That's not my intention, I was just... Uhm...
-Dahyun: Not feeling good... Going to the infarmery would be a good idea, right Y/N?

Thanks Dahyun, I really own you a big one! See, I said that everyone here is really nice!
-Y/N: Yeah... I would need to go there... (acting as feeling bad)
-Teacher: (sighs) I'll be patient with you Y/N, but just because you are not feeling good. You can leave the class, but uhm... Miss Park, can you go as well? Just to make sure that everything is going well and it's not an excuse to leave...

Jihyo?! With me?! At the infarmery? Is this a dream? How am I even this lucky? Thanks God, I love you! Well not as much as I love Jihyo, hehe.
-Jihyo: As you wish, Mr. Lee (smiles) Let's go Y/N?

I nod, and then we leave the class heading to the infarmery. Aish, I don't know how to handle this, I really talked other times with her, but not alone... I always had Dahyun or Chaeyoung with me...
-Jihyo: So, why are you not feeling good? Does your tummy hurts? (worried)
-Y/N: Nope, my tummy is really good... (blushes)
-Jihyo: (looks at me) You know, you are red as a tomatoe... Maybe you have fever? (place her hand at my forehead)
-Y/N: I'm... I-I'm...
-Jihyo: What happens?

Gosh, I'm gonna die. Jihyo is having skinship with me... How does she pretend me to don't react at her sudden action?
-Jihyo: Well, we are already here... Why don't you lay while I look for medicine? The girl who works here is already busy with other students.
-Y/N: O-Okay...

Jihyo is going to take care of me, this is awesome... Wait a moment, I'm not sick! She's going to find that soon, I have to tell her sooner or later.
-Jihyo: I found this pills, it has to make your fever dissappear. (smiles)
-Y/N: Uhm, Jihyo?
-Jihyo: Hmm?
-Y/N: I don't need the pills...
-Jihyo: Huh?! (confused)
-Y/N: Look, I'm feeling really good.
-Jihyo: Then, why did you tell our teacher that you need to go outside the class? You pranked him... You are the bad type, huh? (jokes) I didn't expect the transferred student to do such thing... (smirks)
-Y/N: I-I can explain Jihyo... I was just distracted at class, and Dahyun help me to avoid the teacher's scolding...
-Jihyo: (sighs) I should tell the truth to Mr. Lee... But give me a good reason because of why you were distracted, and maybe I'll let you be this time... (smiles)

She's really something else, I can't belive how nice and good person she is... It's really normal to fall in love with her, she's everyone's ideal type.

Hey, hey, hey... Wait a moment! She asked me why I was distracted... I really need to hell her that I was thinking about her? How embarrassing...

-Jihyo: Y/N? I'm waiting... (smiles)
-Y/N: Okay, okay... I'll tell you the truth although it's really embarrassing... (looks down)
-Jihyo: C'mon, I'm sure it's not for that much... (smiles)
-Y/N: Look, the truth is... Is that, I was... I was distracted because I was... I was thinking about you all the time... (flashes a shy smile)

Oh gosh... How did I even dare to say so? I'm a total idiot, does this count as a confession?
-Jihyo: (blushed) You were thinking about me?! (extremely shy)
-Y/N: Yeah, but I can explain... I mean, I admire you. You, you are really pretty and gorgeous, uhm... Not only that, your voice and the way you treat everyone... Your personality, I really like it... I mean, I like all of you. Somehow, I like you. (blushes)
-Jihyo: Y-You like me? (blushes even harder)
-Y/N: (embarrassed nods)
-Jihyo: I-I don't know how to react...
-Y/N: Well, it was so suddenly so I understand if you-
-Jihyo: I like you too! (smiles shyly) Since you transferred I always had an eye on you... But I didn't know how to express myself... And how would I tell you about it? (looks down because of her embarrassment)
-Y/N: Then... We like each other? (extremely surprised)
-Jihyo: (nods) Seems like that...
-Y/N: Uhm, that's good, really good... (smiles)
-Jihyo: Sup (smiles)

Then an awkward silence fills the infermary... Until the nurse, Miss Im, attends us.
-Nayeon: Oh c'mon, just kiss already... You both confessed... (rolls her eyes)

We both blushe at the nurse's words... How are we really going to do such thing so suddenly?
-Y/N: Well, we should return back to class and say that I already feel good...
-Jihyo: Just look that way, look! (points a spot)

I turn my head to where she pointed but there's nothing there... Weird...
-Y/N: Jihyo there's--(she pecks me)
-Jihyo: Be brave and ask me for a date when you feel brave enough... (winks) I'll wait for you at class.

She's really going to drive me crazy, I really love this girl!
-Y/N: Jihyo!
-Jihyo: (turns around) Yes, Y/N? (smiles)
-Y/N: I love you, I really do (smiles widely)
-Jihyo: I really really love you too... (smiles)

This new school year is gonna be the best of my life! Say hi to my new or better said, future girlfriend... Park Jihyo.