LIKE CATS & DOGS - JIHYO

REQUEST: SsamjaZZZ
GENRE: Hmm... School?
CHARACTER: Jihyo
READER: Male

Y/N'S POVI'm like really bored right now

Y/N'S POV
I'm like really bored right now... I hope look at the clock hanging on my room... 23:00... Kinda early for me to be sleeping, plus its really hot here... What should I do?

Wait a moment... I think that I know what could I do... Let's see if the boys are free now...

Me: Yo, are you free right now?
Goryun: Yeah, why?
Daejun: What have you planned now? 😂
Hanseo: I'm bored af...
Me: Why don't we go swimming? 😏
Hanseo: Where?
Me: Of course, school's pool 😌
Goryun: Are you crazy?!
Daejun: I'm in 😎
Hanseo: Where are we meeting? 😂
Goryun: Ugh... Fine, there's no stopping you...
Me: In fifteen minutes at the park in front of my house.
Hanseo: Got it!
Goryun: Be right there😌
Daejun: Let's get lit!

Cool, let's do this now... I change into my swimsuit and then head downstairs making sure not to wake up my parents...

I exit my house, and just when I turn around, I bump with her face. Gosh, what the hell is she doing here at this time?

-Jihyo: Where the hell are you going at this time?
-Y/N: As if I would tell you...
-Jihyo: Tch, you are really annoying...
-Y/N: Look who talks... (walks past her)

I head to the park in front of my house, and since it still rests a little bit until the boys arrive, I decide to take one of the cigarettes that I stole from my dad...

I use the lighter and just when I'm about to start smoking, the annoying Jihyo comes, grabs it out of my mouth and throws it to the ground... What does she think she's doing?

-Y/N: (glares at her) What do you think you are doing?
-Jihyo: Aren't you ashamed? Your parents would be disappointed... (disgusted face)
-Y/N: (rolls your eyes) Why don't you mind your business? We are not at school right now, Ms. President... (smirks)
-Jihyo: Still, you are a student... And I can't allow this kind of attitude...
-Y/N: (chuckles) You are really obsessed with me, aren't you?
-Jihyo: I hate you
-Y/N: The feeling is mutual
-Jihyo: I can't belive what you did back then, I'll never forgive you...
-Y/N: (smirks) You are still angry because of that? The class wanted me to be the president because you were no fun... (srughs) And now, I refused to be the president because that's not fun...
-Jihyo: (rolls her eyes) I wonder when will you mature...
-Y/N: I wonder when will be someone less stressed and... Ugly (teasing)
-Jihyo: (pushes you) You are seriously an idiot!
-Y/N: Whatever... Ms. President, you should be already sleeping... You wouldn't like to arrive late to school tomorrow, right? (smirks) Hey there guys, let's go?
-Hanseo: Yeah (chuckles) What were you doing with the council president?
-Y/N: Nothing interesting... (smirks) Let's go...