MY SALVATION- Chaeyoung

Request: TeudoongieeJjang
Gender: Male

Y/N'S POV It's been a week since my mom passed away, it was already hard before she passed out, but now I feel like I'm the one dying

Y/N'S POV
It's been a week since my mom passed away, it was already hard before she passed out, but now I feel like I'm the one dying.

My mom had a cancer that was already too developed, and doctors said that there wasn't anything to do about it. Although it was a hard confession, I decided to keep my partial job so I could pay her medical bills.

But now it doesn't care anymore. I wanted to become a doctor since I was a child. I always thought that I would be able to help people with my knowledge, but it seems like I was wrong. I couldn't help the most important person for me, my mom.

When she died, I wasn't the only one affected. My dad who already was an actual alcoholic idiot, decided to leave me. Now I don't know where is he, and I don't really want to know it. The problem is that because of his debt, we lost our house. So yeah, that means that I don't even have a roof.

It's really awesome how my life changed in just a week. But now I cleared my mind. If I don't have a house, and the person I love with me by my side, why should I keep going?

I can't say that I'm a happy or strong person, cause I'm not. And as I don't have the strength enough to keep with this, I think I should end with this shitty life.

I'm actually at the Han River, the scenery is beautiful. I see how people come and go, they are all different but none of them can understand my pain.

I sit at the railing's edge, I take a long capacity of air and let it go with a really long sigh. I'm finally ready, I'm ready to join my mother right up there at the sky.

I'm about to jump, when I feel someone next to me start talking. "the scenery here is really beautiful, right?" I turn my head to look at the person talking to find a really pretty girl.

I nod to her comment, and before I can go back to my thoughts, she starts talking again. "Can you explain me how did you arrive here? I'll tell you later how did I arrive..." says while flashing a warm smile.

I guess she's just trying to be nice and I think that I have to be nice until the end, so I decide to reply back. "The way I arrived here is too sad and depressing to be heard" I say while looking down the river.

"Mine are sad and depressing as well, but you know what? Sharing it, helps you to feel better" says insisting. "Okay, but if you feel worse after hearing me, don't blame me" "I won't" says while smiling.

"I'll start since the very beginning, my life has always been really hard. My dad is an alcoholic and mom and I always suffered because of his debts. Three years ago, my mom started developing a cancer that made her get hospitalized. As we didn't have money enough, I've always worked partial time to pay the medical bills. Because of that, I always wanted to become a doctor and help a lot of people. But it seems that it won't be possible since I lost her a week ago... " I say while starting crying unconsciously.

I feel how the girl gets closer to me and wraps her tiny arms around my torso, making a really warm and comforting hug. My crying gets heavier, but it somehow makes me feel better.

I cry some more, and when I calmed a bit, she starts talking again. "What are you going to do now?" says looking straight to what I supposed that are red and puffy eyes. "I don't have anything more to do in this world" I say not wanti to make eye contact with her.

"You shouldn't give up with your dream of becoming a doctor, maybe you didn't save your mom, but who tells you that you won't be able to save a lot of other lives? Maybe you could even save me! You have to keep going with it" I roll my eyes as I hear her, does she really pretend to make me stop from jumping?

"You don't understand my pain" I say tighting my grip to the rail. "Of course I do, you know, I've always wanted to become a singer... Not because I really liked the fame or something like that, but because my little brother said that he liked it. Sadly, just as in your case, I losy him some months ago in a car crash. But you know what? I'm not going to give up on becoming a singer, I'll express all my brother's and I feelings through it... That's why I'm still here" says while smiling.

Somehow her words confort me, but I don't know how to keep with this live still. "I would continue, but there's no one to be my side or to celebrate my success, it just doesn't make sense. This world doesn't need me" "You are wrong!" says while grabbing my shirt. "You'll be really necessary for your future patients as well as I'll be for my future fans. We need to keep on going with it, I know that we can go through this" "Why are you even acting like this to me? I don't know you, why do you care?" I say kind of frustrated.

"My name is Son Chaeyoung, and I'm trying to help you cause I think that we are going through the same pain..." says kind of aggressive but soft at the end. "Look Chaeyoung, I don't even have a home now, you at least have your parents with you" and soon she replies back " I told you that I'm more less in the same situation as you, I moved from my city so my parents are not here, I'm alone. Just like you... But I need to keep with this"

"You are crazy, it doesn't make sense. If no one is here..." "Look, I don't know your name neither, but I think that we can help each other. I'll be here for you" says smiling brightly to me.

"I'm Y/N, but I'm almost a stranger for you... How can you say that you'll be here for me?" I say back kind of confused. " We know each other and our stories now, so I don't think that we are strangers anymore." I look at her amazed by how positive and friendly she is...

"Y/N let's be friends, we can meet every time we can" says cheerfully the girl. "Friends? *sighs* okay, I guess we can see again..." she smiles due to my answer. "I'm glad that I met you before you jumped, it's just a clear example of why I shouldn't had jumped when my brother left me. I've been able to save you, this is what we were fate to"

Her words clicks inside my head, and she's really right. I guess that I need to keep fighting for my dreams, and who knows. Maybe in a future I'll stop being alone and I become important for someone.

"Well Y/N, it's starting to get dark... I should be returning back home. Do you want to join me? I have a free room..." says offering me a place to stay. "I can't go to your place without paying for it before" "Don't be stupid!" replies kind of pissed...

"You can stay and help with the house's expenses using your partial job's money" I look at her before nodding, I'm really thankful to fate who made me meet this little angel, literally. She's just, my salvation.