3...2...1 ACTION! - NAYEON

REQUEST: EXOSNSD127
GENRE: Should read to know... 😏
CHARACTER: Nayeon
READER: Male

Y/N'S POV God damn it! I'm about to be late

Y/N'S POV
God damn it! I'm about to be late... I'm still not used to their busy schedule, that I totally forgot that we need to film really early at morning... I would tell them "Just get starting, I'm on my way". But how are they going to say so when I'm the director?

I'm rushing to the car, and just when I put my belt on, I feel my phone buzzing... What happens now? I check the ID to find that Nayeon-ssi wrote me...

Nayeon JYP: Director-nim where are you? We are already at the filming set...
Me: Sorry, I'm on my way... I'll be there soon...

Damn it, I'm late. Why did I even accept this offer? Oh yeah... Nayeon, this is all because of her. Why tho? Why did she recommend me and not anyone else?

If I'm honest, I'm here because I abused of my luck. One day I was bored as hell, and decided to do an edit with Nayeon. I had a Once friend, so I send it to him... He published the video...

And, guess who saw it? None other than Im Nayeon. And of course, later on it arrived to JYP, and after some tries and staff following me for days, they offered me to become their company.

They wanted something "fresh" something to trend for the next months. Something new. And what's better than a guy around their age to do that? Anyway, here we are...

-Y/N: Sorry everyone, I know that I'm late... Are the girls ready with their make up and so?
-Manager: Yeah, actually, we are ready for the first shots... You take the lead now...
-Y/N: Fine... Camera, start filming Nayeon's hand please...
-Cameraman: Sorry?
-Y/N: We are gonna take different shots of different parts of each members and then a general one to create an impactful scene... Then whe can use a nice transition to the first subunit and so...
-Cameraman: Okay, I think I got you...

We start filming, but something is wrong... The lighting is perfect, but the girls are not doing what I had on mind at all...

-Y/N: Uh, stop, stop... We are going to surprise everyone with this comeback... It has to be sexy, but not exaggerating too much... Its way more like a tease...
-Dahyun: Ah, this is really difficult (pouts)
-Jihyo: Can we take a rest of five minutes? (smiles)
-Y/N: Yeah sure, everyone five minutes!

Everyone takes a break while I start monitoring the scenes that we already took... Saying that this comeback will be legendary is not enough. This will he the COMEBACK. Get ready, Twice is coming...

-Nayeon: Director-nim, can we have a talk? (smiles)
-Y/N: Of course, what's the matter Nayeon-ssi? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Well, I think that I understood what you meant of the tease thing... But I don't know how to do it at all... Could you show me how to do it? (smiles) Just to get inspired...
-Y/N: Yeah... Well, this is way different because I'm a guy... But a tease is a tease, you always need to leave the person watching wanting more... So, if I casually lift my shirt a little bit, and then I put it down while smirking, how do you feel?
-Nayeon: (gulps) Hot and almost drooling?
-Y/N: Exactly, wait, what?! (embarrassed)
-Nayeon: You know director-nim, you really did a nice edit that time... But, I'm sure that you have some that you haven't revealed yet...
-Y/N: W-What are you talking about Nayeon-ssi?
-Nayeon: That folder in your laptop, I saw everything... All and each of the videos... (smirks)
-Y/N: How... (embarrassed)
-Nayeon: I wanted to talk with you but I found you sleeping, and when I was about to turn it off, I spotted the videos... You weren't doing anything naughty with them, right? (smirks and caress your jawline)
-Y/N: Naughty... (laughs nervously) Of course not...
-Nayeon: (whispers to your ear) Really? I wouldn't mind at all if you did...

Gosh, I can feel her hot breath in my neck and it is sending chills all over my body... Im Nayeon, are you playing with me right now?! Cause if this is a game, I'll make sure to take my revenge...

-Y/N: Nayeon-ssi, I think that you'll do awesome with today's concept... You perfectly now how to tease...
-Nayeon: That's right (chuckles) But you know, I liked it when you were explaining it to me... You know, we could have more classes... (winks at you)
-Y/N: Are you flirting with me, Nayeon-ssi?
-Nayeon: Have been for quite a while, thanks for noticing director-nim... (smiles)
-Y/N: (chuckles) Hmmm... Our break is almost over, but since you already have my number... Do you want to meet once you are done with today's schedule?
-Nayeon: For a date or to continue our teasing class? (smirks)
-Y/N: I'll let you choose (smiles)
-Nayeon: Fine, then we are meeting later... Be sure to check your phone (smiles)
-Y/N: Are we like a thing now?
-Nayeon: We could say so... So, control your looks or what you say while you are filming the other members, okay?
-Y/N: Don't worry... That kind of looks were always owned by you... (smirks) Everyone, let's go back to work! Let's finish as soon as possible...
-Nayeon: You can't wait, huh? (smirks)
-Y/N: Nope... (smirks)
-Momo: Wait for what?
-Y/N: Nothing, for the comeback, I wonder how will once react... (chuckles)

We keep on filming until we are satisfied with the results... Now we'll just need to work on the details at the studio, and it'll be ready...

-Y/N: Good job everyone, girls you did an awesome job (clapping)
-Everyone: Thanks (smile and bow)
-Nayeon: You worked hard too, director-nim... (smiles)
-Y/N: Thanks Nayeon-ssi... (smirks)

-Time skip some time later-

After some more interactions like that ones at the set, and some meetings that Nayeon and I had. Soon the rumor of the both of us spread around the company...

And what happened next? Of course I had to face papa JYP, who was not really happy about the fact of having one of her most spoiled artists dating... But sir, there's no way back, Nayeon is official dating this cool guy named Y/N.

-Nayeon: Oppa... (clings on your arm)
-Y/N: Hmm?
-Nayeon: Why don't we work on a romance MV next time and you do the male role?
-Y/N: And share me with eight other girls? (smirks)
-Nayeon: Nevermind then... (chuckles) I'm not gonna share you... You are only mine, got it?
-Y/N: Totally... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Then... Since everyone left the studio... Should we have more teasing lessons? (smirks)
-Y/N: Sure thing... (smirks too)

-THE END-

(A: Let's see, who expected me to go further with a smut? Hahah, this is all a tease game I guess... 😂)