GOOD GIRL - MINA

REQUEST: naruko_shimpachi Happy birthday, I hope you have a nice day and like this one shot 🎉
GENRE:?
CHARACTER: Mina
READER: Female

REQUEST: naruko_shimpachi Happy birthday, I hope you have a nice day and like this one shot 🎉GENRE:? CHARACTER: MinaREADER: Female

Y/N'S POV

-Y/N: Wait, Mina... W-Why are you doing this? (tries to grab her arm)
-Mina: Please Y/N... We already talked about this, don't touch me...
-Y/N: Mina, I-
-Mina: Y/N look, we have had really beautiful moments together... But I can't be with you anymore... Y/N, we are not a couple anymore.
-Y/N: But why not? I love you...(looks straight to her eyes) Don't you love me anymore?
-Mina: Y/N... (looks down) I don't love you anymore...
-Y/N: I don't believe you, I know you really good little penguin... I don't belive those words. They are empty. You are not even looking to me... (sighs)
-Mina: Please Y/N, don't make it more difficult, it is already hard for me to do this...
-Y/N: But I don't understand it... Why are you doing this? Is it because I did something wrong? I can improve, we can try again... I promise that I'll make you happy, I-
-Mina: Y/N! We are not gonna continue with this... I don't want to be your girlfriend anymore. You know how I'm supposed to be... You know how my parents are. I... I need to follow the tradition...
-Y/N: I can't belive you are telling me this... It is all just because you want to be a good girl? Because you want to obey and go as this homophobic society orders? Are telling me that those are the reasons why you are ignoring your real feelings?
-Mina: Y/N I'm sorry...

Then a huge silence grows between us. I seriously would have never been expected to leave me because of the society's pressure... I though that she was someone brave to follow her heart.

-Mina: (waves to someone)
-Y/N: (turns around)

No way... What does this mean? What's doing this idiot here? Why is my Mina waving to the stupid of Donghee? Since when does she talk with people like him?

-Donghee: Hey there babe, are you ready? (smirks) I brought my new car, so I thought of giving you a ride... What do you think?
-Mina: It sounds good, really really good... (fake smiles)
-Donghee: Oh, Y/N is also here... (smirks) What were you doing talking with my girlfriend? Shouldn't you be playing to god knows what with your disgusting lesbian friends?
-Y/N: Lesbians and proud of it, at least we know how to use our brain... And I am not talking about the pathetic thing you have between your legs... (rolls your eyes) Have fun, Mina. (walks away)
-Mina: Y/N... (looks at you walking away)
-Donghee: Tch... Ignore her... She's just another part of society's trash...

I knew it. Since the first moment I met Mina at college, I knew that she was the little girl of a rich family. I knew that she had an image to maintain, but I also knew that I couldn't resist her smile.

For my surprise, she also liked me back. But that was just a fantasy that lasted around seven months only... I knew about her family being against me. Actually, they have never allowed me to enter the Myoui's mansion... It is not as if I needed it, anyway.